1

Walking down the street isn't easy for me, it hasn't been since age ten. But I want to go for a early morning run before the paparazzi come around to bombard me.
  See my the way my parents explained it when I was little was. ' they love you our little princess'. I knew I was a princess but I didn't want people following me then,and most certainly don't now.
I leave a note with the butler and start to jog. Paps instantly bombarded me, damn they get up early. I put my headphones in and start jogging to hey brother by Avichii. Pacing myself I took my normal route. I get to the park my favourite place to jog. Looking at the lake I accidentally bumped into someone.
" Hey bitch watch the fuck where your  going" I scream at the random stranger.
"Well I'm sorry if girls just wanna fall into my arms." He gave me a adorable goofy grin that I loved. I knew him from somewhere  I just didn't know where.
" hey gotta love summers princess you forget the people you know." At that I have him a deadly if looks could kill kind of look. " I'm Drake Collins you know from your school the hated one you won't even glance at in the hallways. Heir to the Collins Casinos and Hotels? Remember me now. " I nodded gave him a smile and continued my run. Only to have him catch me by my arm. "How about you and me sometime?" Thinking of Mike my boyfriend or so everyone seems to thinks. "Sorry I have a boyfriend" I hissed pulling my arm free and running. I ran all the way home and came in panting. Man was that guy weird.panting I ran up the stairs to get changed.