Prologue

Hello,
This is my first story, inspired by multiple songs. Hope you enjoy, and please don't hesitatei on making any opinions, request, and ideas.

Please remember to vote and comment!

Rosalie could feel Victors presence behind her, she willed herself not to shiver nor to turn around when he stepped closer. Like a preyed animal Victor cornered her leaving no room to escape. A devious smile tugged at his lips when he saw her shiver and Rosalie knew he would be looking down at her pitiful state. Only he could make her act this way.

From the beginning  Victor hold a certain power over her. Rosalie started feeling insecure, doubtful, small and still she was attracted to him like a moth to flame. She was the moth, helpless and small, ready to break in any given moment, and he was the flame, strong, dangerous and alluring who will silently pull you into his flame and watch you die.

Rosalie heart froze when she felt him move behind her, without looking she knew he was taking out his exported djarum clover cigarettes.  Rosalie could imagine the way he would attentively take a cigar out the carton and gracefully put it between his full lips, the cool way he lights up his cigarette. Rosalie turns around so she wouldn't miss her favorite part, she seen him do it countless of times but it was still beautiful to her.

Victor let his eyes futter shut as he takes his first lungful, savoring the sweet tast of his cigarette, welcoming it, allowing it to flow deeper within his body. Rosalie watched as Victors long eyelashes touch his skin, the way his face would relax, making him look tranquil. How can something so deadly, so sinful, make him look so innocent?  As Victor slowly exhaled, his eyes flutter open revealing the green depths of his eyes. The smoke hits Rosalie in the face and she too welcomed it silently, letting the sweet scent embrace her. Rosalie developed a special fondness to the sweet smell, his scent.

There eyes connected through the thick smoke and before she knew it words were coming out of Rosalie's mouth. "Why can't I bring myself to hate you?" Rosalie softly questions as hot tears formed in her eyes,

Victor confindently smiles back while looking into her midnight dark eyes, "Because you let yourself fall in love with me." Victor watched as Rosalie eyes widen, then swiftly brushes past her, softly touching shoulders, leaving Rosalie to cry alone. He didn't look back as a sob escaped Rosalie mouth, instead he took another inhale from his cigarette.

So what do you think of it? Good or Bad? Comment and let me know what you think!

___________________________Your's Truely Wicked_Sol____________________________