First day chapter.1

Bridgette's pov//

I barely got any sleep lastnight thanks to hayes and nash , do they even realize that schools tommrow and they shouldn't throw a party the night before , oh well idc next time I'll
be invited to one y'all just watch .

I ran to get in the shower I shaved everything , brushed my teeth , then straightend my short brown curly hair , after that I went and picked out , a pair or Aeropostale jeans , a red tank top , white cover up , tringales scarf and a red pair of flats , I dressed simple but tommrow is gonna be a whole diffrent thing. I went into the bathroom and put on makeup for the first time in my life don't worry I went to sephora and the lady was very helpful & did my makeup I spent 236$ on sephora makeup let's just see if it's enough to get hayes attention. I decided to contour my face , I put on concealer , brown pimple cover up , and mixed it ten I put on liquid foundation , then powder foundation , then I blush a little but of bronzer so my cheek bones pop out , after that I did my eyeliner an then put a whole bunch of mascara , after I was done with everything I slipped on a black headband that said " bitch better have my money " . I took my iPhone 6 of it's charger and ran downstairs to see my mom standing there talking to our good family friend Cameron Dallas , she asked him , to drive me to school for this school year , he said of course anything for bridg , I yelled out to Cameron " CAN CAN I TOLD YOU NOT TO CALL ME THAT " . Cameron just started running . okay kids my mom said off to school , me and Cameron ran out the door into his 2013 dodge charger which Is pratically perfect we go in the car an I asked Cameron what I looked like? An he responsed " I was gonna say you looked sexy asf but your mom was in the room " , aww Cameron your making me blush I said to him . " I try I try " Cameron said . But who your trying to inpress Cameron asked ? No one just no once I replied with a smirk on my face , alright sexy get out where here Cameron said . Sorry thanks Cameron I accidentally dozed off " he drove off not even replying . He can be a dick sometimes ......

I walk in and everybody stares and whistle at me . I just blew them all kisses I was walking to my home room which was math , mrs. Johnson is the biggest dick ever , I hate him soo much .

I walked in and I picked the seat in the back because I know hayes sits back here , the bell ringed no sign of hayes , 5 mins later hayes walked in and said " sorry I'm late I had better things to do besides sit in this ugly ass school " Mr. Johnson looked furious . All he said was " sit down hayes " .

Oh god I'm so nervous he plopped right down next to me.

He turned to me and said " since when did you wear makeup "

" why do you even care grier ? "
" because you look offly hot today "
" not to bad yourself hayes "

And that's when Mr. Johnson yelled at us to shut up . We did but I felt a hand slip onto my inner thigh . It sent the chills through my body , I looked to see hayes smirking at me so I played along and put his had farther up , we just sat there , I think he thought I was gonna tell him to stop the old me would but I'm not . He stuck his hands right into my pants feeling me soon as I started getting nervous the bell rang . I went to run out but hayes grabbed me and pulled me back , pushed me up aganist the wall and slide his number into my pocket and said don't text me till your " wanting to fuck babe " and with that he was out the door . // \\ sooo? That's the end of the chapter I won't be writing a new one till this gets 10 views and 5 comments so please tell your friends bout this .❤️❤️