The Day We Met

Ashlynn's POV:

I was hiding in a closet, the walkers broke in the house and tripped the alarm, and since I didn't have anymore bows I have to hide in this damn closet. After about 2 hours I hear a bunch of gun shots so I try to scoot back more. I hear I man talking " Someone was recently here Rick we need to find them" the other man responds "Okay everyone look around look every where if there is another survivor we can take them with us" after about 5 minutes i've fallen asleep and I hear the closet door open "DAD!" a boy around my age yells "Uhm, who are you??" I tried moving farther away since he had a gun. Another man came running in "What Carl" the boy Carl points at me "Oh Are you alone?" I don't answer "Com' on now we aren't going to hurt you" I slowly get out and look at the man  "I'm Ashlynn" I say and look at him "And yeah im alone" he smile and sticks his hand out " im Rick and this here is my boy Carl, and the others are Glenn, Beth, Maggie, Laurl, and Shane" he points around the room. (Ashlynn's outfit on top)

Carl's POV:

Ashlynn's been with us for about 6 months now and we've gotten really close shes my best friend. Today we are on a run and I hear some shots I figure its nothing and go back to grabbing food I call out for Ashlynn but get no response after I wait a while she pops up out of no where "Hiya Carl" I jump and she laughs I end up laughing to. We both grab more canned food and sit for awhile to rest.

Ashlynn's POV:

Carl and I were talking and cleaning our guns and out of nowhere her goes "Uhm Ash" I look up for a moment then look back down "yeah Carl" he doesn't answer so I look at him again "What is it Carl?" he points behind me "We have company" I look at the door and see a bunch of walkers piling up against it. "Damit! Grab what you can and lets go!!" we both grab a bunch of things and fill a few more bags. I hear a crash and realize that they broke in. I toss a gun to Carl and we run out of the building in to the ally and block the door so they can't get us. I see Rick panting as Carl yells "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HOW DID THEY FIND US?!" Rick scowls at me "Well your little friend here shot some and the other heard the noise" Carl looks at me with and angry expression. I see that they are all mad at me "Guys it was an accident I swear I was surrounded and they were gonna get Carl and I-I" I end up crying  "Shh its okay I understand' Carl grabs me and holds me "I-its all my fault" I cry harder. He holds me awhile longer until  we hear Rick  talking "Okay guys we gotta go. Beth fixed the truck so lets move" we all get back to the truck and head too the prison .

At The Prison:

Drayl decides we all need to rest so we head back to our cells Carl and I head to mine and start talking  "Ash" he asks  "Yeah" he looks down " I really like you and I was wondering if youd be my girlfriend" I smile "Yes Carl ill be your girlfriend" we both smile and lay together for awhile  he suddenly gets up "I better get to bed before my dad sees me" I kiss him "Goodnight" I smile and lay back down as he leaves. After a few hours I can't fall asleep so I decide to go see if Carls awake. I head to his cell and hear him and someone that sounds like Elizabeth talking "Yeah i did it she has no idea" the girl laughs "Ashlynn is such an idiot I cant wait till shes dead" I gasp and almost start crying then I hear them kiss. I  walk in "C-Carl" he stops and looks at me "Ash its-" I stop him before he says anything else " Don't bother ever talking to me again I hate you both of you" I storm away and run to the D-block and bump in to someone "Ashlynns" I look up and see Rick "Oh my darlin whats wrong?" I  cry harder "Carl asked me out and I said yes then I heard him and Elizabeth talking about how I was and idiot and that-that they cant wait until im dead" I sob and he hugs me. After a few minutes I feel him tense up as he whispers "Carls here" I run behind him and he talks to Carl  "What do you want son?" Rick says in his angry voice "I need to talk to Ashlynn" Rick looks at me and I nod "What do you want Asshat?" I cross my arms "Please don't hate me.." I look at him shocked "DON'T HATE YOU?! I HEARD EVERYTHING CARL EVERYTHING YOU GUYS SAID I CANT BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!!!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH TRUBLE TRUSTING PEOPLE AND I TRUSTED YOU I NOW HATE YOU AND WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!" I cried and ran. I didn't know where I was running to I just ran.

Hey y'all sorry if this is bad im new at this and just vote and comment below if  y'all like it! Stay Beautiful My Turtles!! :)