The beginning

Haley's POV
My friends and I are having a sleepover. We are just doing the usual night chat. Who do u guys like? Why do u like him? Who would you marry? Who would you kill? Who would you kiss? "So how are you and jack?" Lynsey asked. "Yes yes yes!" Anna h exclaimed. Idk he is cute and always try's to bother me but I feel like he might just be expressing his love that way. "Oh Haley" Gigi laughed. "I'm gonna make a titanic edit rn that is gonna be so gorgeous!" Anna k exclaimed. Whyyyy no I bet he doesn't even like me. Except his eyes are so gorgeous, his hair his flawless, and he's tall and makes me feel safe and secure. "Ur falling in love Haley😂" we all replied. Umm noo.

Jacks POV
I can't stop thinking about Haley. Her hair is so pretty, her eyes are beautiful behind those glasses. If only I could grasp her into my arms and hold her tight and kiss herluscious lips. Except I'm to awkward to even think about trying to talk to her. I really wish I could I be great with girls but I'm not. It's senior year and I don't want to wait longer, times running out. Ding an idea popped into my head. I'll ask her to prom.
Ugh but how can I make it special? I'll take her out to McDonalds and then drive her in my moms car. I hope she'll like that. Will she? Idk.

Haley's POV
The next morning we all got up and decided to go to the mall and act like we were cool.
"So senior proms coming up, who u all gonna take and who all is taking you?" Anna k asked. "I'm taking Brady, ugh he is so cute no matter what yall say about his nostrils!" Lynsey exclaimed. "Aww u all are gonna be cute. I'm taking Lucas." Anna blushed. I bet I'll be going alone. "Um no u won't!!! Jacks gonna ask you!" Gigi exclaimed. " I'm taking Ryan! He is so cute in his fanta shirt <3" Anna k exclaimed. "We all know I'm going with jack e. He's cute and amazing at soccer" Gigi blushed. If only jack would ask me. It doesn't even have to be special I've just been waiting since middle school. We've been through a lot and it should happen. It was just yesterday he drew a smiley face on my arm. After the mall we all went our separate ways.

Jacks POV
The next morning I got up and had a light breakfast but all I could think about was my plan. Ding an idea popped in my head. I'll ask her today. I still have her paper towns book from 8th grade. I texted her. I told her to meet me at orange leaf in an hour so that I'll give her her book back. What am I gonna say to her? If only this was easy. I figured it out and put on my best jeans and shirt. You can do this jack.

Haley's POV
Ding ding my phone went off. Omg it was jack. I blushed and pulled up the message. "Hey, can you meet me at Orange leaf in an hour so I can return your book to you?" The message read. Yayayayaya my insides screamed and started to get dressed and fix my hair. I left early because of my excitement.

Jacks POV
I walked into orange leaf and there she was. Her beautiful curls lying perfectly on her shoulders. She glanced at me. You can do this. You can do this. I walked up to her and handed her the book. Hey, here's your book. "Thanks, I almost forgot about it." She laughed. Oh no oh no. She looked at the cover.

Haley's POV
On the cover of the book there was a note. It read, "will you go to the dance with me?" I looked up and smiled. Sure. Ugh I sound stupid. I would love too! "I will pick you up tonight at 7 and we can go to McDonald's for some dinner and then go party the night away." He said. I love McDonalds! That would be lovely. I said I got to go and get ready and left quickly. I can't stop smiling. Is this really happening? I quickly texted everyone...

Me: jack just asked me to the prom❤️❤️❤️❤️😍
Anna h: what??!!! Yayayayaya u will adorable!
Lynsey: IK this would happen :) ❤️
Gigi: I'm so happy for u!
Anna k: yay🔥😍😘
Me: we should all get ready so I have to go bye☺️

Jacks POV
I put on my tux and waited anxiously for 7:00 to come around. When the time came I jumped in my moms car and smiled as I drove to Haley's house. When I got there she looked gorgeous, hot, stunning, and beautiful. I got out and opened the door for her. We talked about school and how we've each been doing. It was great. I was in a car with the most beautiful girl IK, Haley Gildehaus. I can't wait to be able to call her mine. When we got to McDonalds I opened the door for her and made our way inside.

Haley's POV
I put on my dress, did my hair, and put on makeup. I can't wait for 7:00 to come around. I wait anxiously until the time came. I saw him pull in and walked outside. We took a few pictures and it was so reassuring when his arm were at my waist. Then we left and chatted until we approached our destination. He was a gentlemen and opened my door for me. We walked into McDonald's and he pulled out a chair for me. He kindly got a McDonalds worker to wait on us like a real restaurant. I ordered a cheeseburger with fries and he ordered a Big Mac and fries. "So, how have you been?" He asked. I've been good better then usual. After a small conversation our food came.

Jacks POV
When we finished eating we left for the dance. When we got there we took pictures. Hey jack. Hey Lucas. Who is this? "This is Brady," Lynsey answered. "Ryan," Anna replied. Nice to meet you two. Wanna all go dance? "Sure," they replied. We walked in the gym and it looked magical. Perfect for me and Haley to dance. We both just danced not thinking about what anyone else thought of us. After a night of dancing. The last song came on and of course it was a slow song. Perfect. May I have this dance. "Of course!" She replied. I pulled her in close and let her rest her head on my shoulder. She smells amazing. Man I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I looked around and saw Gigi and jack kissing and I saw Lynsey and Brady slow dancing and then they paused and kissed. Ryan and Anna are hitting off over there. There's Anna and Lucas making out. Oh Lucas. I stopped and looked into her gorgeous brown eyes and kissed her. It was long And Nice. She stopped and blushed. There was a pretty smile appearing. Then I just grabbed her and finished the song in a happy mood. And that was the beginning of jaley :)