Chapter 1: The Beginning

Birds were chirruping, sun was shining, wind was blowing and it was yet again the start of another boring day for Disha. She woke up and started brushing her teeth. Then she went to sit while she shits. Then again began the same boring routine of watching dramas and shit. She knew her life was boring, but didn't know what to do about it. It was like she knew she was running on auto-pilot mode, but didn't know how to get out of it. And lately she was also having some weird dreams. Dreams which were more like nightmares.

She was having dreams like she was a fictional character in a book being written by someone else. And she even if she wanted could not do anything about it. One day she told her best friend Naila about her dream. Naila told her to go over the mount Fush and find saint Shiva. Saint Shiva was a very famous saint on these matters. He was famous for analysing dreams and inferring their meanings. He was famous across the whole country for it. Then Disha decided to trek on that mountain to meet saint Shiva.

On Tuesday morning Disha packed her bags. Put every thing she would need like tuveer, gandvo, papdi and many bottles of water. She then started her journey to the top of mount Fush with Naila. On the way she encountered many obstacles like wild bears, wild pigs, wild cats etc. But they both fought bravely with all of them. One step at a time and after climbing for 40 days and 40 nights, they both reached the top of mount Fush, where saint Shiva was rumoured to live. There they saw a big mansion with at least a 500 rooms in it. They both went their and knocked on the door of that mansion. A butler came on the door and asked very politely "Saint Shiva's residence. How may I be of service to you two beautiful girls?" Disha and Naila both said at once "we are here to see his holiness saint Shiva for a personal matter". That butler then examined both of them closely and then said "You both are very lucky! Today we are celebrating saint Shiva's 150th birthday. And a lot of hot guys are here. Come join me and be a part of this fun evening". Disha and Naila both could not believe their luck. It was like dream come true for them.

All three of them entered the mansion and came into what looked like a very very big living room. There was a big party going on, with a lot of hot boys and girls dancing on the floor. There was also a stripper doing pole dance on a pole. Then their eyes went straight to the centre of the room where saint Shiva was meditating with his eyes closed. They both started approaching him but soon were stopped by his bodyguards. They pointed their axes at them and suddenly saint Shiva opened his eyes. "Well well well. So finally you have arrived my dear Disha. We all are gonna have a ducking adventure!! stay tuned for next chapter you reader."