Secret Crush

"Babe you almost ready?!" You heard Josh call from outside.

"Yea give me a minute!" You called back.

"By a minute do you mean 30?" He asked through the door while chuckling. You smiled and heard his footsteps back away a bit. You had just gotten out of your shower and were currently looking for something to wear. 'I literally have nothing to wear!' You thought as you passed the same shirt for the second time. You finally settled for some white shorts, a teal wavy crop top, and some brown strappy sandals. You quickly did your hair and makeup and grabbed your phone before opening the door.

"Josh?" You called as you didn't see him in the hallway. You looked both ways and began walking to the living room.

"Boo!"

You squealed as he came out from behind you. "You scared me!" You said as you both walked into the kitchen. "I know." He said with a smirk. You pouted and he said, "Sorry babe." He hugged you and you buried your head in his chest. "Do you have your things packed?" He asked. "Yup. Everything's upstairs." You said as you stepped away from the hug. "Cool I'll go get them." He said and gave you a quick peck before running upstairs.

You smiled and began making something for breakfast. You were both packed and ready to go for One Directions OTRA tour for 2015 and you were excited to be seeing your best friends after so long. You placed 2 plates of (favorite breakfast) on the table just as Josh walked in with your suitcase. "Thanks babe." He said and kissed your cheek. "You're welcome." You said and you both sat down to eat.

"Alright, ready to go?" He asked after you both had finished.

"Yup."

He stood up and took your suitcases with him to his car. You followed and locked the house up before going into the car. You would be meeting the boys at the airport where you would be headed to their first show of the tour.

***

"Guys!" You called excitedly as you spotted One Direction sitting in the secluded area, waiting for you two.

"(Y/N)!" They called back. Harry was the first to come running towards you and gave you a big hug, soon followed by Louis, Niall, and Liam. You hugged them all happily everyone saying a chorus of 'we missed you' and 'glad to see you again'. "Hi Sophia." You said and gave Liam's girlfriend a hug. You two weren't best friends but you were pretty close.

"Hi (Y/N), glad you could come with us it gets a little lonely being the only girl." She said with a smile. You smiled back and turned to see your boyfriend looking at you with a smile. You walked over to him and he put his arm around your waist. You noticed Louis glancing down at Josh's arm and frowned slightly. You couldn't think about it too much because you heard Harry talking, "Well, we can do plenty of talking on the plane, time to go!"

You all cheered before walking to the exit and then the private jet that would be transporting you guys. You claimed window seat and Josh chuckled as he sat down next to you. The rest of the crew sat around you guys and One Direction and Sophia sat somewhere up ahead. You took a deep breath as the plane started to lift off and gripped Josh's hand tightly.

***

Halfway through the flight you needed to use the bathroom and change into something comfortable so you got up and walked over to do your business. You changed into some yoga pants and a hoodie then you washed your hands. As you opened the door you walked out crashing straight into someone's hard chest.

"Oh my god I'm so sorr-Oh hi Louis! Sorry about that." You said with a smile.

"It's ok love." He said and looked down at you with a smile. It was then that you realized how close you two were, basically an inch apart. "S-sorry Louis I, I have to go." You said and blushed as you walked slowly away. You caught a glimpse of Louis' smirk before you made your way back to your seat.