It's Truly Heaven

After Marco had passed away, Jean became a nervous wreck. He holed himself up in his room and silently cried into his pillow until he couldn't cry anymore. Marco had been jumped by Annie, a girl everyone thought they could trust, as he was on his way home. She shot Marco in his left temple with a pistol and took anything of value on his dead corpse. The only thing Marco had on him was five dollars, a picture of Jean and him, and his I.D. Marco died a week ago and Jean couldn't take the pain. Today, he went to Marco's grave and broke down. He fell onto his knees and sobbed, hugging the gravestone that read, "He was the one and only." Jean would always tell Marco those six words. The day Marco had died, Jean planned to propose to him, but it was all taken away from him. He didn't have an expensive ring because he didn't have much money; Jean had made a ring out of a paper clip and a paper heart he had crafted. He held the ring in his hand and put it down in front of the grave. "Why?!" He screamed. "Why did you have to die?!" Jean yelled in pain. He shook his head and slowly stood up, tears running down his cheeks. Jean had also become self destructive, he dislocated his shoulder, slit his wrists, even tried to kill himself. He couldn't take the pain of missing Marco, Marco was his one and only. Jean decided today that he had enough pain. He couldn't take it anymore and walked home. "I love you." He whispered as he slammed his head into his kitchen wall. "I miss you, baby." He whimpered, blood streaking down his forehead where it collided into the wall. He put his hands on the counter and slammed his head into the wall once more. His home phone started ringing. Glancing at the caller I.D, he wiped away the blood from his forehead. He answered the call silently. "Jean, let's go out and get a drink." Armin said quietly over the phone. "As long as you're up for it." He added with a soft tone. Jean threw the home phone at the window, the glass shattering. He opened his kitchen drawer and grabbed a knife sharpener. He threw it on the ground, the sharpener falling onto his foot. Jean grabbed a knife and looked at his reflection in the stainless steel. "I'm sorry, baby." He whispered and put his hand down on the counter. Jean slammed his head into the wall, fracturing his skull. He saw black and pushed the knife into his jugular. "Sor..ry..." He choked out and fell. His forehead hit the counter before his body slammed into the floor. He closed his eyes as a small smile crossed his face, small tears rolling down his cheeks. Jean had woken up in a pure white room. He quickly looked around, feeling warmth and joy. "W-Where?" He asked and put his hand onto his jugular. He stood up and sighed in relief at the feeling of being unbelievable calm. "Jeany." A voice said quietly and echoed throughout the white room. He glanced around recognizing the voice. "Marco?!" He yelled and smiled happily, tears rolling down his cheeks. "Baby!" Jean yelled. Marco appeared in front of him. "You had so long to live." Marco said in slight disappointment. Jean immediately hugged him and buried his face in the crook of his neck. "I love you!" He yelled, crying tears of joy. Marco held him tightly and kissed his cheek. "I love you too." He whispered. Jean pulled away and looked at him, kissing him passionately. Armin was worried at the sudden glass crashing. He quickly got into his car and drove to Jeans home. "Jean!" He yelled and banged on the door. Eren, Sasha, Connie, and Mikasa were right behind him. Armin called them so they could check up on him together. Eren sighed heavily and opened the door. He slowly walked in, smelling fresh blood. "Jean?" They all asked and ran into the home, following the scent. They all froze in horror at the sight. Armin and Connie blacked out, Eren covered his eyes and shook his head, Mikasa's eyes widened and tears streamed down her face, Sasha screamed in horror and dropped onto her knees. The police were called, soon arriving at the home with an ambulance. They investigated the area and the ambulance announced Jean dead. They all couldn't think of it as a suicide case, Jean wouldn't do that right?

((Time skip.))
Months later, Jean and Marco were kicked out of heaven and called Fallen Angels. They landed on Earth painfully. The feeling of being sucked back on the harmful Earth where Gravity was a thing and pain existed only to do exactly what it was called; cause pain. Jean held close to Marco and looked around in slight worry. Marco and Jean had one wing that was nothing but bone and the other was covered with grey feathers. Jean sighed and looked at Marco. "I'm fine with being with you on Earth forever." He whispered and kissed his cheek.