How It All Began

Nyx Silverswift was jolted awake at the sound of sirens and a loud thumping  coming up the stairs. Her glossy black hair  hung around her shoulders like a curtain as she pulled the comforter up to her chin.  She watched shadows move around the hallway outside of her room. Then they stopped at her door.  Her heart thumped as her door burst opened. She screamed as a group of men wearing strange masks and had guns pointed at her crowded around her bed. Looking around panicked, she spotted her mother and father at the doorway with tears running down her faces. Then the men started to move closer.  Nyx wailed as she kicked and tried to swat at the men who had just flipped her over and started cuffing her hands. The cuffs dug into her skin as she squirmed around. Nyx had no idea what was going on. Her mind and heart were racing. What are these people doing? She thought anxiously.  Then realizing that one of the men had been saying something, Nyx sat still and listened. 

    "Yes general we have the girl. We are coming to 'Darfin' to drop her off. The we can question her tomorrow ," the man said into his walkie. Nyx gasped. D-Darfin? Oh no! Why? I didn't do anything! Nyx thought as the men pulled her up and dragged her out of the house into their big high security van. She shuddered as she thought about where they were taking her. They were locking Nyx up in the towns Mental institution.

A N: a Hey I should update soon. I don't expect anyone to read this story but oh well. I might do a maze runner fanfiction! Idk thanks.