Chapter 1

Hi my name is Holiday. Yes, you read that right. Holiday. I'm not really classified as "normal". I don't make friends easily, in fact I have no friends. I've lived in an orphanage my whole life cause apparently my mom "died" at my birth. Pff. I've seen her many times. She's in my room with me everyday. She waits for me in my room while I'm at school. I love her I talk to her all the time. And she is also very beautiful. She has Carmel colored hair like my own but hers is shiny and mine is dull and dirty.

"Holiday! Stop daydreaming and get your chores done!" my "orphanage mother" otherwise known as mean ole hag(or Lisa) yells at me from the hall. Mentally I get all my chores done and lay on my bed about to take a nap.

"Holiday! Listen to me when I talk to you! I told you to put your trash away!" she yells(in my face), then SLAP! She hits me. I don't understand how it's a punish meant. I mean, I doesn't hurt. My face doesn't get a red hand mark like everyone else. When she beats me I don't get bruises or cuts or scars like anyone else. My skins stays perfectly clear. It's the words that hurt me.

"Don't you dare hit Holiday!" my real mom yells at her. Lisa ignores her(like always).

"Anyways you got some people here to adopt you. Your such a little bitch. I don't understand why anyone to adopt you."

"Just for the record I did do my chores and you can go look for proof. And I'm a little bitch? At least I'm not stuck working for an orphanage. You sad little 40 year old hag!"

Before she can respond or beat me(I get the most beatings. But like I said it doesn't hurt) five teenage boys walk in.

'Oh this is great' I think to myself. Five boys adopting me, a 15 year old girl.

"Hi! Are you Holiday?" the one with light brown hairs asks.

"Sure." I say obviously not wanting to talk shit with these boys.

"I'm Louis. And that's Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Niall." he says pointing to each one.

"We are going to give you an interview." Harry says.

"About what?" I asked.

"We might adopt you so we are going to ask you some simple questions like your favorite color, animal, what you want be when you grow up-"

I cut him of in the middle of his speech, "Can you like shut up please?" And like that his lips closed. I love how I can just make certain people do whatever I want. Unless they hate me(which most people do) I can make them do whatever I want.

"So lets get the interview started." Niall said.

Lisa left the room and stayed on my bed. "So some things you should know about me, I hate talking to anyone but my mom(I pointed at her as I said it), I don't feel pain at all, and I don't have any friends. Is the interview over?"

"Um, your mom?" Louis asked.

"Yeah don't you see her?" I asked.

"Um, did know you have the most beautiful eyes?" Niall said changing the subject.

"I don't think my eyes are that pretty. They are an ugly gray color." I said.

"Your eyes aren't gray. Their like rainbow. Well here is the good news we are gonna adopt you!" Liam said all cheery.

"Ugh." I said.

This isn't gonna be good.

*Hi People! New story here! Getting a new feel on stories now. I'm pretty sure it sucked but oh whale!

~one drunk whale, two sexual mermaids