That night

It was 2 years later after they got married,  Tommy do you remember the time when we were kids and we played Charlie Charlie I mean really why did we play it like that said marie, I don't know it was weired said Thomas, marie eyes couldn't stay awake any longer because it was 10:32pm and she fell asleep, thomas carried marie upstairs and put her in bed and he went to sleep,  Ahhh said marie as she woke up and jumped out of bed, what's that on the end of the bed said marie, its perry said Thomas, oh sorry perry I can't believe I could take you because my dad loves you said marie as she got back in bed, Tommy do you believe that dreams come true said marie, nope I say a dream is a dream said Thomas, no not that sorta dream said marie, good night I'm tired said Thomas, oh fine said marie, 8:00am, marie got out of bed, uh why do I set an alarm if I don't go to school anymore said marie as she through the alarm clock out the window,  what the heak said Thomas, marie walked downstairs, never mind said Thomas, marie got a cup of coffee and sat at the table, jasmine knock on the door, hello said marie, Can I come in said jasmine, eh oh OK said marie, why don't you have children already I think you need to said jasmine, well I don't know I'll talk to Thomas but really jazz ew said marie, sorry I got carried away said jasmine, Thomas walked downstairs and saw that jasmine was hear, hi jazz said Thomas, hi Thomas said jasmine, when did you get hear said Thomas, just a couple of minutes ago said jasmine, OK said Thomas as he walked to the kitchen to get some tea, so what are you doing said marie, still organising the wedding said jasmine, ok said marie as she walked into the kitchen, Tommy said marie, yes said Thomas, jasmine asked if we should have children said marie, well that's up to you said Thomas, do you want a child said marie, I've got to go said jasmine, OK said marie, bye said jasmine, bye they said, it would be nice to have children of our own said Thomas, OK said marie as she got some breakfast, Tommy I need to go shopping today so I will be back in an hour said marie, OK said Thomas, marie had breakfast and got dressed than got her bag, see you later said marie, bye honey said Thomas, bye said marie as she walked down the street, she reached town and saw Ashley with her friends, oh hi said Ashley, hi said marie, so what are you doing here said Ashley, shopping what are you doing said marie, same said Ashley, see you later I've got to get it done said marie, OK bye said Ashley with an evil look on her face, well now I'm an adult my dad can't stop my bullying so I can do it again said Ashley, Britney was sat at the same bench and heared what she said, what was that said Britney, why are you so ugly and your hair isn't blonde its more.... Umm curry colour said Ashley as she walked away, uh how rood said Britney, OK what do I need said marie looking at her list, marie grabbed tooth paste pens and a pregnancy test and walked to the till, do you have a bonus card said the man, nope said marie, that would be $15 99 said the man, marie handed the money over and walked out the shop, now just the food store and its not busy today witch is good so I'm not stuck for hours said marie in her head, marie walked over too the shop and bought bread chocolate and apple juice,  finally said marie as she left the shop and walked home, back said marie, just in the living room reading said Thomas, OK said marie as she started to put things away, Tommy said marie, yes said Thomas, Jasmine's asking if you could help her with the garden lights said marie, OK I can do that but when said Thomas, 8:00pm said marie, why at that time said Thomas, so you can test them said marie, OK said Thomas.