Harry Styles Dream

I was with my friends and we were tracking down Harry because there were rumors that he was with Ed in my town at a bar. So we were walking and we saw the bar and started running as fast as we could. We got there and no one realized who Harry and Ed were. We went up to them and said hey. Time went by and I guess we had a drink but I followed Harry into the backroom and we hung out and I asked him questions and he gladly answered. He was wearing a grey beanie, a white tanktop, and his regular black super skinny jeans. His eyes were sparkling emerald green. His lips were slim and perfectly pink. His curls were tucked away in his beanie showing his forehead. I asked if he actually had a kik and he said that he doesnt use kik anymore and I asked him if he wanted to exchange numbers but he said my number wouldnt work because it is an American number. He said that we could Facebook message. He didnt have a piece of paper so he said to put my name on his hand. The only thing I could find to write with was a purple permanent marker. I was so nervous to write with PERMANENT marker! I ended up writing my name really big and very crappy. He laughed as I said I was sorry that it was so crappy. I made up an excuse for I and said it was because it was really dark and I could barely see. He said he had to get back to his car. We said goodbye and hugged (it was like the best hug ever he was so strong and warm) and he kissed me on the cheek and whispered in my ear, "bye Hayden, I wont forget you" I watched as he left and drove off in his black Range Rover.