Engraved

Asuna and Yuuki a.k.a Zekken were down at floor one, at the board of all the floors completed and who they were completed by. And on the names for floor twenty seven were all the guild of The Sleeping Knights members' names and Asuna's. Her final wish before she left both the real and virtual world had come true. The smile she had on her face could not falter. Not even with her last moments. That smile would be imprinted, no engraved on her face until her time would come.
"Yuuki? Yuuki! You okay? You blanked out!" The blue haired girl asked frantically. Her rapier in its sheath. The hilt glinting in the light.
"I'm fine! I'm just... So happy that my dream was able to come true. I can't thank you enough Asuna!" Yuuki hummed as a tear came to her eye. To have guild members so close to her. Such close friends. That will soon be taken away from her. She didn't dwell but did let the joyful tear drop. The blue haired fairy raised a hand to Yuuki's face and wiped the tear away.
"Hey... There's no need to cry, we're all here and you won. All your names are on the board! Isn't that great?" Asuna asked. A small giggle escaping her lips.
"That's the reason I'm crying, dummy! You're so clueless sometimes!" Yuuki joked and laughed, and soon Asuna joined the laughter and embraced the Purple knight in a hug.
"Zekken..." she whispered slowly. "Is there anything else you wanna do before you go offline?"
She pondered for a moment before her smile shrank a little then growing again. That black swordsman came to mind. The so-called dual wielder. A special skill that supposedly no other person has. Except... Yuuki knew exactly how he did it. If he was truly dual wielding he would be using dual sword skills, or two sword skills on the swords, but he's only used one at a time. He's switching hands for sword skills, essentially stopping the lag of a powerful sword skill. Or at least for a little. "I wanna meet him!" Yuuki yelled out loudly.
"Meet who, Yuuki?" One of her guild member and closest friends asked.
"The Dual Wielder! He never actually showed it to me in person but I know it's him isn't he??!" She asked, looking at Asuna smirking. "You know him don't you? You're pretty chummy with that guy!"
Asuna tilted her head and put her hand on her cheek. "I don't know... I don't think he does autographs or sword engravings... Maybe I could fit you in to see my boyfriend. Just don't pull anything. Understand?" Asuna said. Finishing off with a silent glare at Yuuki. Which made her smile falter but only a little. That glare made Yuuki tremble in her boots.
"Y-yes ma'am!" She said and bowed. Asuna's glare calmed and was replaced with a caring look and a matching smile. Yuuki smiled back like she would never stop again, but was curious what the consequences were if she were to 'pull anything' what did she mean by that? Taking one glance at the board once again before all of them left in different directions saying their farewells. The only people not to split up were Asuna and Yuuki. Who were walking to the teleport gate.
"What floor will he be on?" Wondered aloud.
"Chances are... floor twenty two at our house. Don't worry, we can fly there. And it isn't too far away!" Asuna beamed, excited after all the time spent with Yuuki she'd be seeing Kirito again. And they both yelled out where they wanted to teleport to, greeted by the fancy warp effect and then a beautiful world of nature full of vibrant greens and blues.
"Well? Come on let's go!" Yuuki said spreading her translucent black wings.
Asuna smiled a little and spread her own blue wings. "You're a lot like him, you know that?" She spoke giggling. "Alright let's go!"