Untitled Part 1

1 am. Still not asleep

2.30 am. Nope.

3.25 am. What has the world come too?!

Reaching over, I grab my phone off the side table. No texts, tweets, likes or posts. So this was how I was suppose to end my last day of the year? Good to know nothing has changed. 

This year had gone by pretty much how I would expect it would. Drama , gossip, break ups, hook ups and good grades. Story of my life. 

My phone vibrated. Someones messaging me?

Can't sleep?

No.... Who is this?- T

Your worse nightmare ;)

Do I know you?- T

I know you ;)

Do you go to my school?- T

You bet I do sugar plum

Sugar plum? Hannah, is this you?- T

No, but I go to your school.

Okay now we're getting somewhere.

Well I'm going to sleep. So goodbye....- T

Well that was weird. Placing my phone underneath my pillow, I fell into a deep slumber. 

Now I'm falling asleep and shes calling a cab, while he's having a smoke and shes taking a drag. Now their going to bed and my stomach is sick and its all in my head....

Opening my eyes and listening to the muffled music coming from underneath my pillow, I got up. Grabbing my uniform, I screeched the rest of Mr. Brightside by the Killers as I walked to the bathroom. Do you ever envy those girls who have the perfect voices for singing and can sing any song without a note out of place? Yea I'm not one of them. So when my younger sister threw a pillow to my face, I took it as my que to shut up. 

"Turn down your alarm next time! Some people don't like that crap you call music!"

Scrunching up my nose and poking the tongue at her, I slammed the bathroom door in her face. Not without throwing her pillow out the bathroom window of course. That'll teach her. 

Ever had one sibling that's the complete opposite to you? That's Sam. Twos years younger than me, yet I feel like the younger sister. Brilliant, right? No matter how much you don't get along, your parents will constantly remind you that someday, you will have a family of your own and you will be best friends. Somehow, I don't see it. 

After getting dress, collecting lunch and my school bag, I headed out the door. Both my parents had already left for work so I walked happily to school with a book in my hands. 

Looking up occasionally to cross the road or avoid a biker, I arrived at school in time with the bell. Pushing my way through corridors filled with couples hugging, teachers spilling coffee and confused juniors, I made my way to home room. Greeting my form teacher, I took the seat at the back and pulled out my phone. Noticing I had three messages waiting in my inbox, I read them.

4.07 am; Sleep tight ;)

8.17 am; Enjoying your book?

Who is this person and why do they have my number? What a creep. I checked the message I had from Hannah.

Excited for the last day of school?! Meet you in bio!

Remembering the conversation I had a few months ago with Hannah, a pang of jealousy shot through me. Shes going to Thailand tomorrow for the whole summer holidays. I had tried to convince my parent to let me save up and go with her but they refused to let me go at the age of 16. Unfair, I know. So I'm stuck here for the holidays. By myself might I add. That reminds me, I should probably get some books from the library after school.....