Titanic facts

~ The musicians of the Titanic kept playing for hours as the ship sank...

~ The budget of the movie  'Titanic' was higher than Titanic it self...

~ The Titanic could have been saved if it wasn't for a 30-second delay in giving the order change course after spotting the iceberg...

~ After hitting the iceberg, it took 2 hours and 40 minutes for the ship to sink...

~ Chocolate Magnate Milton Hershey cancelled his reservations for the Titanic due to last minute business matters...

~ The Titanic is the only ocean liner to ever be sunk by an iceberg...

~ Four forward compartments could flood without risk of the Titanic sinking.

~ The Japanese who survived the Titanic crash was called a coward in his country for not dying with the others passengers, that died...

~ Nearly a dozen couples were celebrating their honeymoon on the Titanic...

~ 53% of the people on the Titanic could have been saved by the lifeboats, only 31% did...

~ The iceberg that sank the Titanic began it journey somewhere around 1000 BCE...

~ Kate Winslet who played in the movie 'Titanic hated the song 'My heart will go on' she said it made her fell like throwing up...

~ It took 73 years to find the wreck of the Titanic...