1

It seemed like something in John's modest apartment was different as he stepped in. The red dress which was nicely laying on the couch hours ago was now gone, and so was the jewelery box which stated on the table which was behind the kitchen's wall, so did Harry's many toys.

It was the moment John realized she was really gone, and that she, most of the chances, won't come back.

As time passed, falling apart has became his little kind of routine, and as he walked through the bar, he could feel nothing but emptiness. There was no excitement what so ever, there hasn't been any in years now. There was no sadness there. There was just.. Emptiness.

"Whiskey" He signed the Barman as he walked in the bar, which nodded lightly,surprised by the fact not many people used to come to bar's at the early hours of noon. John was a regular, which is why the visit didn't really surprise the barman much, which knew Johns name for more than a while by then.

"Double it" A woman's voice cut the mind connection in-between John and the barman. The woman was short by height,full in the right places, with a dark brown hair and lips painted red.

She had some sort of class, she was mysterious, as if she experienced everything of everything and that whiskey shot was just another folly in her way to another great adventure.

She sat near the bar, much before he did, on a bar stool covered with black colored leather. She was much ahead of John who barely dragged himself to the bar, not to be speaking of sitting on a leather stool near it.

She smiled,as if she already won some sort of a battle,and the moment the barman landed the whiskey shot she drank it all at once, without any use of effort either thought.

"Surprise me" She added and said as the barman nodded and hooked the impressing woman with a surprising drink in that whiskey shot glass. John sat by her, and by one try finished his whiskey shot.

"You can't win me over." She smiled, even more satisfied with herself. He won't let another woman beat him to pieces,therefore he drank of his new shot, and her's ,all along at once.

The barman turned white, as John spit out the drink and wipe his lips with his sleeve.

"What the fuck is that?!" He bellowed along his anger bubbling within his veins. She smiled and pointed the barman, which by the use of his lips and not his voice, an action which made John read his lips, her drink was 70% pure alcohol.

"Not enough of a man to drink 70%, babe?" She asked mocking him, teasingly. John was not going to let her mock him like that. He pulled the bottle of the drink which he noticed before and drank straight off it.

"Thats mine, dude" He told the barman, his chest pumps up with pride. And so, into the night, the competition in-between the two only grew.

John, completely drunk ever since the first sips, and the lady, completely sober the entire night, which seemed nearly impossible.

Near midnight, the woman lifted John , left a pile of coins on the bar, which by that time was already packed with people, and left as if she was never even there.

John remembered nothing but the sound of hills hitting the floor fast and the cold air hitting his face, about around 1 he lost his conscious, around 4 he opened his eyes to find out he was in a room filled with nothing but an old typing machine and a chair.

"Hello?" John yelled and the room's door opened. The mysterious woman walked in the room,a silver gun laying in-between her slender fingers. She giggled, pleased with herself. John sarcastically smirked, as she walked towards the chair he was sitting on while biting her bottom lip. To his surprise, her lipstick remained as perfect as it was before.

She passed her slender fingers up his leg,shoving her sharp fingernails in his jeans fabric. Her face wore triumphant,yet lust expression.

He felt hreatened, the situation didn't do good for him, being drunk and locked in a dusty room which contained nothing but an old typing machine and a chair which seemed to be eaten by termites wasnt his cup of tea.

She let the gun slide down the left side of his jaw as she licked her bottom lip. The rooms door slammed, the sound of the creaking hinges jumped up the woman which now was standing straight, her back facing the door.

"What are you doing?!" A rusty man's voice reverberated around the room. John tried to have a glance of the person standing under the lintel but the brunette's hair was hiding the persons face. Aside his large size and his tiny scoliosis he couldn't notice a thing.

The brunette started mumbling.

"I..I..I..I'm..Getti..Getting hi..Him..Ready..S..Sir"John felt satisfied, someone finally put that crazy brunette in place. The mans voice realised a nervous sigh and with one sharp the brunettes body flew away into the darkness.

The persons face was now facing Johns face,half an inch and even less in-between the two. The only thing he could see was the persons crooked nose , which must've broke at least once during his lifetime, and a couple of rage filled golden-green eyes. The person boxed the left side of his face using his huge feast, which blew Johns conscious within seconds.