Karkat!?

Karkat POV

We've beaten the game somehow, created a new universe and right now I'm just traveling around Earth to get a good feel when I stop in some town called Altey! I haven't seen anyone for nearly two years and I miss them-Gamzee and Dave the most though they bugged me the most.

After I was packed in and going in town,I went into a shop that was promising before getting some candy and rushing over to the cashier where I think it was Dave but I couldn't be sure.

"Karkat!?"Dave's voice asks and I smile-he blanches- before handing him exact change and seeing a cutie on the counter next to him.

"Dave,whose bébé is that?" I ask and he smirks.

"Gamzee's. I'm watching the tyke of one while Gamzee runs errands." Dave says before I aww at the little babe troll.

"Well,how's everyone?"I ask before being greeted by a frowning TZ.

"Candy-red?"Terezi asks unknowingly.

"How have you been Terezi?"I ask and I was flown back with this babe and Terez on top of me.

"It's been so long Karkles! I've missed you!"Terezi yells before the wriggler smiles and coes at me. Dave helps me up and conveniently it's the time of day where it's the ending.

"So have a place to stay Karkat?"Dave asks.

"Just a crappy hotel a block away but I'd rather come with you and catch up."I say cause this kid is clinging onto me like I'm the last line of defense. We walk until we go into nowhere and into a mansion. Then I'm probably hugged by the suffocation of a troll in a red sweater equal to everyone I know.

"I'm sorry if this is triggering but all of us missed you Karkat fucking Vantas." Kankri says,I can feel tears on my shoulder as the kid hugs both of us.

"Hey Kankri-sosen,I learned not to cuss Japanese or Chinese people out or else my hide would be at risk." I laugh and Kankri just hugs me tighter before I see something.

"Yes I am pregnant-it is Cronus's infant. Is it triggering you or are you ok?" Kankri asks with looking at my face.

"Calm Sosen. You are stressing too much. You are too much like an Englishman but able to tell your anger." I say before we get up and Kankri lets me feel. The little tyke ran around as most of us talked. When it was around ten they went and somehow grabbed my stuff-actually looking in the suitcase without my permission right as Gamzee came in.

The first thing he did was hug me and nuzzle me,the tyke having nails in me back as Gamzee noticed his wriggler.

"Maya likes you Karbro!? She barely likes fucking Dave."Gamzee says like my buddy. I shrug and the child smiles at Gamzee before he released me.

"Maya is it?"a nod from the child before continuing,"You should get some sleep, surely tomorrow you have plans with someone."

Everyone had looked at me and blanched at my gentle voice. Kankri was obviously proud of me being his shison.

They made me stay and now I'm pretty happy with helping everyone.

*sosen-ancestor shison-descendant*