Welcome to Ze klub ice

On ze rainy Tuesday, Skydoesminecraft and Deadlox were at Sky's house. Zey were staring into each others glistening eyes, "Sky.. you know I can't do zis." Deadlox pleaded, Sky held a finger to his lips. "Of course you can I care for you Deadlox... Now just a little bit please?"

Deadlox knew he couldn't resist that smile of his, he reached down and did what Sky wanted him to do. "I will for you Sky..." He stared at da bread which was on the table, "But then I vould be betraying Klub Ice... But I don't care." That was when Jinbop came in. "NO SKY WHAT ABOUT ZE KLUB ICE!" Jin couldn't believe what he was seeing, They were eating ze bread.

"Well das bread is so good tho! Ze carbs are all worth it Jin, come Join us" Sky smiled again and no one can say no to it..

"Goat! what Is going on here!" ThatGuyBarney came in now too... He didn't know what to say. "I eat bread too!" Soon nearly everyone vas eating all ze carbs, but they didn't care even if it was betraying ze klub ice. Until House_Owner, TrueMU, JeromeASF, MunchingBrotato, SSundee, PerpeptualJordan, Gizzy14Gazza, and KKomics walked in. "NOOO VAT ABOUT KLUB ICE!"

TrueMU couldn't believe it now everyone vas eating bread with him just standing and starting, "Now I need you all to come to ze Little Boyz Corner." Ze leader showed then to the corner, "Now face the wall I need to see zose little butt cheeks." everyone turns around for ze leader TrueMU (also known as ze Bruno) zen Alesa comes in to ze kitchen. "SKY WHAT ARE YOU DOING COME WITH ME QUICKLY." Alesa grabs ze Sky and rushes him out of ze Klub...

"What the heck was that Alesa?!" Sky looked at her and realized she was the one for him, not Deadlox. "I don't know all I know is that you are now safe."

And that was the tale of ze Klub ice... If you enter you can never leave, so beware and be careful. CUE THE ELECTRONIC MUSIC!

UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE. Okay that's enough from me... bye!