Coming Home Part one

This story will be told in either your point of view, your 'mothers' or a creepypasta and this is a new story of mine and i've always wanted to do one of these lets see how it turns out right? And i ownly own Certain Characters Which i will be mentioning
I own your mother since she's one of my Oc's
I own The OC Eyeless Dream
And the own the OC Poison Nature well enough of that lets just get onto the story.//

Your point of view
You sighed as you looked ahead of you. You and your mother were in a truck you in the front because there was no Behind seats. You looked at your feet. There was a Bag holding Weapons, Supplies and clothing and more importantly Your Moms mask. You knew alot for a five year old. You knew that your mother was a 'Killer' and that she had you at thirteen She is now eighteen and is trying to get you to the 'House' you had no idea what house she was talking about but she never seems to forget about it. You turned your head to your mother Looking at her. She had Dark brown hair It was always messy and never brushed. She also had her bangs covering Her right eye and some of her face. Her eye that i could see had a dark bag under it from lack of sleep. She wore big framed Glasses. //hipster// she is also wearing A red plaid shirt With a tank top underneath Along with Black skinny jeans and Crimson red Converse. Now onto me now that we have my mom down and told about. I have My mothers brown eyes and Blonde  hair I must have gotten it from my dads side. I have Tanned skin unlike my mother who's always deathly pale. I was wearing A dark green Dress, Leggings underneath and Boots. I was broken out of my trance by the Truck stopping. I glanced around we where now at a gas station. My mom turned to me "Okay Y/N we are going to go inside Get some Gas well buy some and while we are at it buy some food because we are almost there sweetie i promise." She said while Smiling at me lightly before getting out my following her. As she walked I grabbed onto the Fabric of her plaid shirt making sure not to lose her once we stepped inside i let go and started to look at different things picking up some while my mom payed for Gas. I continued to Search for Food. //timeskip// we were now in the truck again the food Added to our bag. My mom was going on again about How We were almost there. "Hey Uh..Mom?" I asked quietly. She hm a response so i guess i know she's listening. "When we get there what do i call you?" There was a pause in the air. "Either Midnight or Mother or Mom." She said while clicking her tongue lightly flinching lightly as she did so. Oh and did i forget to mention my mother has alot of Piercings and Tattoos. She had Snake bites on her lips, A tongue Piercing and two eyebrow Piercings on her Left Eyebrow. and from what i know both her arms are tattooed Sleeves is what she calls them im not sure Mommy sure is weird. I nodded and Looked at my feet. It was boring and silent. I heard small sounds before i heard Momm-Mom Say "Hey Y/N look its raining You love rain dont you?" I looked up quickly and looked out the window Yeah it was raining It was soon going to turn into Fall so it often rained alot. I watched as the water hit the window making me giggle and smile every time it did. I noticed that we were just starting to Enter and City? Yeah a city but this city was Surrounded By forest every house or apartment pretty much had forest behind them. I looked harder now and noticed little things in the shadows and that There was alot of Police officers and That there was also alot of abandoned Buildings. We stopped making me look around. we were at a....Park? Mom got out of the car me following. She moved quickly so then she was Standing in front of the trail Well the start of the trail. "You see that Y/N?" She asked smiling. "Uh yeah?" I asked Hiding behind her peeking my head out. "Thats where we are going."