Don't You Forget About Me

Time:7:05

Remaining Time:8 hours and 55 minutes

Kitty and her father pull up in a BMW " I can't believe I have to be here on a Saturday.This is so stupid."The blond girl says.

Her father says "I think that it's a reasonable punishment. You can't just skip class to go shopping. Go on now or you'll be late.Bye, Kitty," She walks up to McKinley High School and walks in.  

A white handicap van came up and there was two people having a conversation. The mother said "And you promise that nothing like this will ever happen again."  

The boy with the glasses was looking down and said "It will never happen again."The mother said to her son "Try to study in there as much as you can. You need a scholarship."

The boy said "Okay.  

A beat-up truck that looks like it came right out of an 80's movies pulls up to the school. A man who is in his forties says "You've screwed up a lot but this by far is the worst thing you've done. What if you lost your football scholarship.I've seen your grades, you're obviously not getting an academic scholarship."

The boy said " I know dad. I'm sorry." Then just left the car.

A tall, attractive boy then came up to the school with his leather jacket on a razor scooter and almost gets hit by a blue old car. In the old car there are two mother and a daughter. The daughter said "I didn't mean to.It was a mistake."

The mother said " It's okay, Marley. I believe you. Just stay in the back, don't talk to anybody and stay quiet."

She said I love you, Mom."

The mother said " I love you too Marley. Good luck." She was the last one to walk in. She rolled her eyes.

When all the students looked around the room to see who was in there they all rolled their eyes. This was going to be a long day.