Story Overview

Sakura "Sak" Takashima, a half Japanese - half Filipina, was bestfriends with Ronn Ortaleza, a serious-looking yet pasaway guy that loves to play guitar and sing.

They were the best of friends until Ronn confessed his feelings for Sak. She never thought it was real, so she gave him a dare --- a dare that was more like a promise, she took it seriously and Ronn was in contrary. Sak was never sure about her feelings towards Ronn until she became the sweetest bridge for her girl bestfriend and Ronn. She then realized what her feelings was for his bestfriend, but it was too late. She witnessed their lovestory and just like any other false relationships, theirs failed. She had seen him in his worst state and back to normal. She held on to the dare, until it was already years late after it was supposed to be done.

Sak can give other people everything as long as she can, even her own happiness. But is Ronn the same??

They say that in a boy and girl bestfriends relationship, there will always be that one person who will fall for the other. And you are lucky enough to have a bestfriend slash lover found in one person. In their case, They both have, but is it worth it?? Is it worth the risk??