Meeting issa

I'm actually gonna meet issa today. I'm shaking so much I can barley change. I've been waiting for this for such a long time. I make sure I look PERFECT, wanting to fix each and every flaw. I get in the car and put the crush song on repeat the whole way to New Haven, CT. Basically what had happened was that issa was doing private meet and greets and dmed 100 lucky people. I was one of them. The whole way there I dreamed and dreamed of what was going to happen. But nothing went down the way I thought of. People we punching each other, security pushed everyone away, people were shoving. It was chaos. I screamed issas name to see if he would see me. At this point I was crying, my heart felt like it had fallen into a million pieces. He looked over and started walking towards me. I started running towards him. I didn't care if I was going fast I had my arms wide open ready to give the love of my life such a big hug. Running,running adrenaline pumping and that's when I find myself on the pavement, my head pouncing. I got a good look at what had happend: security had decked me right in the face. I sat there. My vision blurred. My heard spinning my heart dropping.
I wake up about 20 minutes later and find myself in a hotel room. I can barely see but I hear a soft sweet voice say, "are you alright?" I spin my head towards the voice and it was issa. He looked so much cuter then he did in photos. He was wearing his white hat and his moonlight shirt. I look down to see that he had put me in his junk food shirt. It smelt like warm cinnamon and apples. I instantly gave him a big hug and he hugged me tighter. I would feel the warmth if him rubbing off on me, his scent glued on me. He kisses my forehead. We look into each others eyes like we have just felt a rush run through our bodies like we've never felt before.