Chapter 1 : Lee

Hi my name is Lee, Lee Ryder. A boy who just graduated primary school and notices nothing changes at all. New School, New life , and a new journey, that is what others think.
As usual, the first thing i hear in the morning was my mom banging at my door shouting ," Get up Lee ! "
I went straight to the shower and started singing badly made songs that I heard from the radio. I then digged inside my closet for my set of uniforms and checked my phone. There was only one notification, it was a text from Chris. Chris was a friend of mine from my previous school. He seems to befriend with anyone in the school, even the teachers. Not only that, others also respect him unlike me, those jerks would tease me the moment I enter the class, how I wish my life was like his. Back to what I was saying, the text says ," Hey Lee, good luck in your new school. If you need any help, i will be there for ya. Gotta go bye." I shut my phone and jump straight back into my bed.
" Is there a reason for me to live ?"
" Maybe ..."
Slowly, my eyes seem to shut by itself and all i saw was the dark darkness.
" Lee ! Get out of your room ! You're gonna be late for the first day of school !" My mom shouted from outside the room
When I saw the clock, it says 7:20 and my new school starts at 7:30.
"Oh Crap !"
I started wearing my shoes and burst straight outta my room. I could hear my dad shouting at me but none of that matters. I took my bike and pedalled straight to school.
Luckily, I arrived at my new class few minutes before school starts. All I can see are loud, immature beings running around the class. I went straight toward my seat which is located at the third row. I started placing my books and stationaries on top of my table. All of a sudden, one of those immature beings crashed my table and carried on like nothing happened. It causes almost everything to fall.
" Screw those Loud Monkeys ." I sweared softly.
I tried to reach to take my things. Before I could, a girl placed it on my table. She was stunning, she had a tanned skin and a brunette coloured hair. everything about her looks seems perfect. Until I could feel myself blushing.
" uh...tha...thanks..."
" Don't mention it "
She directly walked towards her seat which is located few rows behind me.
I never felt anything like that. My heart beats faster than it ever beats. What is this mad feeling ? Is it Love ? Did I just found a reason to live ?
" Calm down Lee... It's just a girl trying to help you..."
" Is it just a girl ?"