Room 209

I slither through the hall, opening door after door. Room 206, 207, 208, 209. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I know that naïve, naïve child is in there. I can smell her sweat and fear, craving her flesh even more than before. I pound on the door, hoping she'll open.

"W-Who is it?" She asked in a innocent tone. It made me want to rip her to shreds. Luckily, I'm a shape shifter, and all I need is a bit of DNA. Fortunately, I had her little friend as a snack earlier. Now I'm going for a feast. The girl I'm sought after has plump, juicy flesh. "Please don't hurt me!" She cries.

"Jessica, it's your roommate, Riley. I left my textbooks in our dorm. Could you let me in? I forgot my key." I say with innocence. She slowly opens the door. She looks relieved when she sees what seems to be a familiar face.

"Thank goodness it's just you. I was so afraid." She touched my arm. It's like she was just trying to get devoured. I lick my lips, my appetite only growing. "Uhhhhh why are you licking your lips?" She chuckled slightly

"I'm getting ready for a meal." I said with a sly smirk.

"Riley, you're scaring me." Her smile disappeared.

"That's where you're mistaken. Riley's not here." I said grinned largely. I lunged at her and devoured her flesh in two bites. Now, it's onto my next victim.

Okay so I know this is super shitty but I found this from years ago and wrote a little ending to it so I'm so sorry.