The Princes and Us-a Twilight Story-Chapter 14

I rushed into the shower to be out as quickly as possible. No matter how worried or upset I had been with Edward, all I wanted to do was see him and be close to him.

I ran of the shower and put some clothes on. Alice would probably be mad with my choice of clothing today, but I didn't care. We were going to be on a plane all day anyway.

I combed through my hair, brushed my teeth and put some body spray on and ran out of the bathroom to see Edward waiting for me on the bed. When I came out he smiled at me and I went weak at the knees.

He got up and came over and grabbed my hand in his. "You ready?"

"Yep." Being near him always made me blush, why I don't know…I guess he just had that effect on me.

Edward picked up my last suitcase I was taking with me on the plane and headed out of the room. Before I shut the door I turned around to say goodbye to my only home for the past 10 years, my little Cushing dorm room.

I turned back to Edward seeing him with a worried look on his face.

"Are you sad about leaving?" He asked.

Instead of saying anything I walked up and kissed him. When I pulled away he looked confused.

"Is that a no?"

I smiled and said, "Edward, I'm happy wherever you are."

His dazzling smile reappeared and he put his arm around my waist and led me down to the lobby where everyone was waiting.

"So what time is the flight?" I asked Edward.

"Uh…soon I guess." He said in an 'it's not important' tone.

"You guess?" Rosalie asked. "Do you now know?"

Edward and his brothers smiled to themselves trying not to show us.

"Uh, well. The time is on our tickets but we should probably head down to the airport now." Jasper said.

"Well let's go!" Alice said with bubbling excitement.

Just then Mr. Pierce and Mr. Niles came walking down the hallway from their office.

"Well boys, you take care of these girls until I get there." Mr. Pierce said.

Edward's arm wrapped around my shoulders and he kissed the top of my head and chuckled. "Oh, you don't have to worry about that Pierce. We got it handled."

"Wait, so are you coming back to England Mr. Pierce?" I asked him.

"Yes I am. Niles will actually be taking over for sure here."

"In fact we have a surprise for you girls." Mr. Niles said walking up to us. He put his hand in his jacket and pulled out a rolled up paper and held it out for me.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at him confused.

He didn't say anything, he just smiled.

I took it from his hands and unrolled it.

"What is it Bella?" Alice asked looking over my shoulder.

"I don't know."

Edward leaned over and read it. "Whoa."

I looked up at him. "What?"

He chuckled, "Uh, I think you own Cushing."

"Huh?" Rosalie asked turning towards Niles.

"Well with Billy gone, it's yours. But, you can turn it down."

"Yeah, you guys can keep it or sell it…whatever you choose." Mr. Pierce advised us.