Whole Other World

Chapter 1

Alexis's POV

My feet snuggled into my cozy slippers. Saturday. Finally.

"Alexis!" My brother, Jack, called. I trudged to the door and pulled it open.

"Yea?" I called down the stairs. I started my slow journey down the stairs.

"Come eat breakfast!" He answered. As soon as I reached downstairs, I trudged into the kitchen, where Jack was making pancakes. The sweet fragrance hugged my nose.

"How many do I get?" I questioned, placing my hands on my hips. He usually only gave me 1 or 2.

"3," was his answer. The corners of my lips curved up in a grin. Then, my smile turned into a frown. Why was he being nice to me? What a mystery. Oh well.

I took my plate to the dining room and set it on the table. Just as I was about to take a bite, my phone buzzed in my pocket. I took it out and checked my messages. It was from my boyfriend, Collin. It read:

Hey gorgeous:) have a good sleep?:)

He alway did that. Sends me wake up messages. I type back:

Yup did u?

He replied:

I had a dream bout u:)

I grinned. He always had a dream about me. I typed:

Wt was it bout this time?

I bit my lip. I always did that when I was happy, excited or something like that. His reply was:

I proposed 2 u & u said yes;)

I bit my lip until it bled. As I was licking away the blood, I typed:

U no were only 17 right?

I knew he did, I was just reminding him. I rested my head on my hand and daydreamed about our wedding. We're defiantly getting married, but we have to wait until we get a few years older. Collin and I have been dating for about 4 years. My phone buzzing made me jump.

Yea but were still getting married;)

I grinned, but I didn't notice my mom coming in.

"Texting Collin?" She asked, peering over my shoulder. She rolled her eyes. "Planning your wedding again?"

"Yea, but I know, mom, that we have to wait a few years. You okay with that?" I answered.

"Yup. Totally fine," she nodded. I suddenly squealed and my mom jumped, getting her awake. "What?!"

"Collin's coming over!" I shrieked, grinning like a mad man. I showed her the text that said: Hey can I come ovr? "Can he?"

"Sure," she answered. I hopped up from my seat and jumped up and down like a girly girl. Collin only lived a few blocks away and already had his licenses.

"Collin coming over?" Jack questioned, eyeing me. I nodded gleefully.

"Wait. How did you know?" I stopped mid jump. Gravity pulled me down on my knees. Owe.

"You make a certain sound when he's coming over."

"I do?"

"Yup."

"Wow," I whispered while he poured me some coffee. "Why are you being so nice to me?" He quickly glanced at mom and moms eyes got wide.

"Uh-" DING DONG!

"Yay!!" I sprinted to the door. I pulled the door open. Collin's beautiful smirk is the first thing I see. His sexy midnight black hair fell into his ocean blue eyes. A black leather jacket, a dark green shirt, and dark jeans cover his slightly tanned body. My lips pull back into a grin.

"I love your morning look," he joked. I stepped out of the way and pulled him inside, shutting the door. I slipped my arms around his stomach, pulling him into a hug. He wrapped his muscular arms around my back and held me tightly.

"Hey Collin," my mother greeted groggily.

"Hey Ms. Dawn. Your looking good this morning," Collin greeted, pulling away.

"Collin, honey, don't sugar code it." He nodded, looking down at his feet. Mom walked into her room. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face close to mine. His hot breath attacked my face. I pulled his lips into mine. His hands wrapped around my waist. I brought my hand up to his head and ran it up and down his head really quick, messing up his hair. He grinned.

"Hey Collin," Jack interrupted our kiss. We pulled away and I placed my hands on my hips, forgetting Collin's hands are still there. His fingers curled into mine.

"Hey Jack!" Collin greets back. Suddenly, someone knocked the door. I spun on my heel and pulled open the door. It was Chloe, my bestest friend!

"CHLOE!" I shrieked.

"ALEXIS!" She shrieked back. I allowed her in and she ran up to Jack. She leaned up on her tippy-toes (because Chloe was REALLY short) and kissed Jack. I stared in horror.

"Have we told you? Chloe and I are dating!" Jack exclaimed. WHAT?!?

*******

Ooohhh jack and Chloe kissy kissy lol see ya in the next chpt!!