A perfect day chapter 1

(A/N; 5-26-18: ok so warning to anyone reading for the first time, this is very cringy and I'm never making a sequel. I also dont watch aphmau anymore, i really stopped watching her after she had kids with Aaron, because I shipped garrmau and got all butthurt. This is never getting updated.)

(This is the episode when aphmau builds a tree house for levin and malicai)

Pov of aphmau

What a beautiful day. I decided that morning to only focus on my sons that day because there has been too much drama for me and I needed to spend time with them. I got out of bed and quickly got dressed. I smelled bacon downstairs so I believe it was zoey cooking breakfast for all of us. I got downstairs and noticed... Levin and Malicai were not in the dining room eating! I asked Zoey, " do you know where the kids Are?" "Why yes of course! They are outside playing in their little playground :) " "thanks zoey I'm going to go and build a TREEHOUSE! " I smiled. I was so excited. "A treehouse? Oh they will have lots of fun! I have something for you then..." Zoey left as I was wondering what she was going to get. "Here you go lord aphmau. It's 1 of 2 saplings from my home. Use it to build the tree house. " "thanks Zoey. I will go tell them right away! Again, thank you." I scrambled off to my two sons and told them I was going to build a tree house for them! Of course they were super excited but it seemed malicai was the most excited of all.

"YOUR BUILDING US A TREEHOUSE?!?!? THANK YOU MOMMY THANK YOU!" Malicai was super excited that him and little levin went to find a good spot. I went to grab supplies then went over to their little spot. I planted the tree and it grew. IT GREW ALRIGHT. IT WAS PROBABLY BIGGER THAN PHONIX DROP ITSELF! I was super happy for the hight and built a stairway inside the bark. The opening was facing the oven which was perfect. I built the flooring but as I was building the fence I kinda sorta maybe built myself out and kinda fell down.

Pov of garroth

I was doing my afternoon guarding when this huge tree popped out of nowhere. First lucinda's house, now a HUGE TREE. What's next? A giant? I went over to where it was planted when I noticed aphmau, the love of my dreams about to fall off the huge thing. "Lord Aphmau!" I called up, right underneath the lady blocks away. I don't think she heard me but she saw me and friend to break the fence. In her effort she fell off the tree. "AHHHH!" She screamed so frightened I knew she would've died from a distance death if someone didn't do something. I ran toward the falling angel And caught her. "L-L-Lord Aphmau! Are y-you ok?" My face was heating up. I could feel my face sweating. I just saved the love of my life. FROM DEATH. " Garroth! I'm so glad to see you um.." Lord aphmau was blushing as well and I could tell she was embarrassed. That just made me more nervous. " uhmmmmm...." I was shaking, she was sweating and I couldn't seem to speak. "I guess I'll go see the little boys... Uh thank you garroth for catching me... I could've just died... " Aphmau ran off looking for the boys.

I think my crush likes me.

Next chapter please!

I will try to post everyday, but I cant on weekends. Sorry!