Talk for me please....

Shyness... It's what you were used to. 'Knowledge of identity will comprise your life, whether it be bad or good.' You remember you mother telling you a day before she died, now you were living with your 18 year old bother Josh. Though it seemed as though you didn't here the last part of what she said. You stayed away from people. You never answered questions in class but you had straight A's in all classes, so you learned but didn't say anything. Then there was the new kid Alfred. Every girl loved him, for his looks not to have him. Except for you, you kept distance, but now you couldn't. Every class you had he had and for some odd reason, there was an empty seat next to you, that the teacher never filled because of your shyness. Since there were no other spaces left in the classroom, the teacher gave you an apologetic look and gave Alfred the seat. "Hey, my name is Alfred. What's your adorable name?" Silence. That's all he heard. He looked on your paper and found your name. "(Y/n). I knew it would be adorable." He said smiling at you. You only looked towards the board and copied the notes ignoring him and his small talk. "Psst, Alfred. She doesn't talk to anybody. She's shy. That's why there has always been a circle of empty seats near her. She doesn't interact with anybody except for the teachers." One guy  told him. You raised your hand and the teacher came over to you. "Yes, is there something you need?" She asked you. You shook your head yes and whispered in her ear. "Well sweetheart we don't have anymore space left. I am truly sorry that he's in your shy bubble." She said walking back to her desk. Everyone looked at you and gave you an apologetic look. Not for the whole seat thing, but because Alfred was yandere, over anyone he liked. That's why he lost so many girlfriends. The class had ended and it was time for lunch. You had one friend that no one seemed to notice, so you guys could be invisible together except now you had someone who was desperate to hear your voice. You dashed out of the classroom and booked it to the cafeteria, then met up with Matthew, your other solely quiet friend. "Hey (y/n)." He said quietly. You just waved. You sat down and just stared at your food, not wanting to eat it. "Something wrong?" Matthew asked. "Hm? Oh, no." You said quiet. Alfred finally got to the cafeteria and saw where you were sitting at. "Hey babe!" He said wrapping his arm around you shoulder. "Babe? I thought you were shy." Matthew said looking from you to Alfred and back. "Shy? Aw babe you didn't tell me you were shy." "I am, also I'm not your babe." You talked. You actually talked. Everyone in the cafeteria looked at you. "She talked?" One boy said. "No it was probably Matt." A girl replied. You stood up and walked away with your lunch tray in your hand turning around and grabbing Matt's wrists dragging him with you. "What was that? Y-you talked!" He said sounding very surprised even though the teachers, your brother and him are the only ones you talk to. "Yeah, I know. I talked in front of people." You reply. "I had to save myself from him, and yes I know that I compromised my identity maybe it will be good that I did it." You say sitting on the ground taking a bite into the apple you had from your lunch. "Well, um would you like to go out with me, you know like give it a try?" Matt asked, looking down and scraping the dirt with his shoe nervously. "Sure." You replied kissing him on the cheek. His face turned beet red at the sudden affection. You both walked to your next class holding hands very tightly, as if the other were to be snatched away, or vanish into thin air, but that was not the reason. Alfred, Alfred was the reason. Being yandere he watched you from a nearby locker and grimaced at the sight he was seeing. You and Matt were not going to work if he had a say in it. Of course being him he thought he had a say in it. You walked to your next class and Matt sat next to you in your 'Shy bubble' "Oh Alfred, we have an open seat, it seem Matt moved seats you can sit in his old seat."