Car Ride

He was being so annoying. So fucking utterly annoying. It was like this the entire drive to... Guren forgot where, they were just driving away from everything. What? Why did Shinya feel the need to tell him the entire story from how he joined the dammed army and how he climbed up the ranks to all his missions Guren had no fucking clue.

Guren could have guessed what Shinya did rather easily because of years of them being friends. It was just so stupidly predictable. Yet, Shinya just sat there in the car and still kept on talking! Guren had asked more than several times, very politely and then passive aggressively, for Shinya to stop talking but it was all in vain. He just kept on talking, showing no signs of actually shutting up.

At first Guren was listening. He was trying hard to follow Shinya's lightning fast words and to make sense of everyone of them. Plus it wasnt all like Shinya hadn't told him the story of joining the army before. And he had been in most of the missions with shinya so he already knew over half of the stories. So it was frankly, still driving Guren up a wall.

Guren pulled the car into a ruined parking lot in front of a run-down, abandoned motel. "...Oh? Why we stopping. We aren't at headquarters yet are we?" Shinya asked, somehow to oblivious to Guren's current mood.

Finally! Guren was thankful for the bit of silence, it was a gift from gid to not listen to his best friend's stories. Hell he didn't even know what mission Shinya was talking about anymore! Shinya just yapped away the entire car ride. "We're stopping here for the night," Guren said.

"Alright. So, anyway, like I was saying..." Shinya started up again. Guren fisted his hands, growled low in his throat, loked up to heavens as if to say "really" and lead the way into the motel. There was nothing to do in the motel, besides listen to Shinya talk. Guren couldn't even comprehend why and how Shinya was talking this much. Shinya ate his dinner, still telling Guren about stuff, now just random stories and pieces of information around bites of food.

It was somewhere around four in the morning that the both crawled into bed. Shinya still talking like there was no tomorrow. Probably wont be one for him since he's contemplating jumping of this building to avoid Shinya's talking. Guren remembered him being a nervous talker when younger but he quickly grew out of it, but hey, many things change. Shinya's probably nervous about the mission tomorrow. "Shinya, can you please stop talking. I'd like to sleep," Guren muttered. And of course Shinya didn't hear him. "Shinya, please! I swear to god!"

He sounded like he was begging. Guren Ichinose does not beg. He just takes and does what he wanted. Take what he wants and not give a single damn. He was physically stronger than Shinya, so he could technically make Shinya shut up if he wanted to.

And he did want Shinya to shut the fuck up.

Drastic times call for drastic measures! Guren thought. Shinya was the one who actually told him that once. Guren rolled over onto his side so he was facing Shinya, grabbed his face and planted a kiss right on his lips. He held it for a few moments, tongue darting his in Shinya's mouth before pulling away. Purple eyes steely, he stared into Shinya's stunned blue eyes. "Shut. Up." Guren hissed.

Shinya blinked once, twice, thrice... then began again. This time, however, Guren knew he was doing it just to get another kiss. So there he sat, at 4 am, making out with Shinya, just so he could have peace and quiet.