THE WORLD IS MINE

Satsuki's eyebrows grabbed and ate Uzu and Ira, Satsuki laughed like a maniac "HAHA! ME AND MY EYEBROWS WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!"

"Onee-chan" Ryuko said softly making Satsuki have a massive nosebleed "don't worry Ryuko you're Onee-Chan won't let anyone hurt you" Satsuki said with a soft voice.

Satsuki's eyebrows started to lift weights "my eyebrows need to get stronger while I drink tea" She says while drinking tea, "onee-chan?" Ryuko asked Satuki got a nosebleed "what is it little sister?" "I need a hug" Satsuki's little sister said as Satsuki embraced her little sister in her arms.

It was nightfall, She tucked her little sister in bed "Onee-chan?" Ryuko said softly causing Satsuki to have another nosebleed "yes? What do you need?" Satsuki asked while her nose was still bleeding "can I have another hug?" Her little sister asked looking very innocent, Satsuki hugged her little sister and kisses her in the forehead "good night Imouto" Satsuki said walking out of the room and closing the door behind her.
Satsuki looked at the night sky until she heard a scream come from Ryuko's room, "IMOUTO!!" Satsuki yelled rushing to Ryuko's room the door was open and Ryuko wasn't in her room, Satsuki heard crying "Imouto" She said softly, "o-onee-chan?.." Ryuko said while crying Satsuki found Ryuko and snuggled her.

"Ryuko what happened?.." Satsuki asked her adorable imouto "I saw something.." Satsuki's adorable little imouto told her.

"Shh don't worry onee-chan is here now.." Satsuki said softly to her little imouto "my eyebrows will eat what you saw don't worry."