Double The Trouble

Chapter 1-

Leah's POV:

Hi, I'm Leah. I'm no super model or star athlete. I'm an average girl who gets good grades and loves to party. I have a deep dark secret that I've never told anyone before, but I don't know if I'm ready to share it. Anyways I'm 15 years old, I have dark medium/long hair, big brown eyes, and I'm pale. I've had maybe 3 boyfriends, I'm prude and I'm still a virgin. I'm just a girl looking for love. Well enough of explaining myself.

It was September 4th, the first day of being softmore. I was not looking forward to riding my bus because one of my exes rode it, and he was a total dousche bag. He always tried to put his hands on me and kiss me. His name was Jake. He was 17 and quarterback on the football team. The reason why I ever dated him was because he acted like I was his world. He called me beautiful, bought me flowers, and took me on lots of dates. Yeah, he seems perfect right? Well he was till I found out he was cheating on me and asking girls for nudes the whole time. Ever since I dated him I've been more careful with guys. He made me cry longer than necessary.

"Leah, start getting ready or you'll be late to school," My mom yelled.

I grunted, "Do I have to ride the bus? You know Jake is on there and I fucking hate him!"

My mom came up to my room and sat next to me.

"Sweetie, I know but you just gotta forget about him," My mom was saying trying to understand, "Oh wait ! I forgot to tell you that we have new neighbors and they're twins ! They're names are Harry and Edward and I think they're 16 or 17. I think you'd like them Leah. They're very cute and sweet hearts. I can call there mother to ask if they can give you a ride."

As much as I didn't want to ride with them I decided I would. I guess it was better than seeing that asshole Jake. Anyways, my mom told me they'd be at the house in 30 minutes to pick me up, so I started getting ready. I was nervous because what if they were cute or something? Or what if they were nerds? I didn't stop imaging what they looked like till the doorbell rang. I took a deep breath and opened the door. My heart stopped. They were nothing like I imagined them. They were tall maybe 6 foot with brown curly hair, green eyes, and dimples.

"Hello love ! I'm Edward and this is my brother Harry," Edward said shaking my hand.

Harry seemed to be the bad boy type. He stood on the porch leaning on the door looking down. When finally he looked up and into my eyes. His green eyes were seducing. He had a smirk on his face.

Harry started laughing, "Really bro? You shook her hand? That's gay. I'll show you how to greet a girl like her."

Harry pushed me against the wall, looked into my eyes, and started to kiss me. His tounge was asking for entrance, but I denied it and pushed him away a little.

"Oh so you're a little fiesty? Aren't you?" Harry said with a smirk on his face, "Don't worry that won't be the only time that happens."

I really didn't know what to do after that, but Edward looked like he wanted to say something. He looked like he wanted to explode.

"What the fuck Harry?! Who do you think you are to do that? You think you can get with every fucking girl. Well maybe girls don't wanna just have sex with you maybe they want more. I am not going to watch you do that to Leah, so don't fucking touch her again." Edward yelled at Harry.

Harry chuckled, "Silly little Edward. Sometimes you gotta give girls what they want."

I cut in the middle of their argument and shyly said, "Maybe Edward is right. Maybe I don't want sex. Maybe I'm a virgin."