Need

..there is like no Camarry smut books..so I was like hey I'll just make one myself!
;) enjoy ;)
____

Let's just say, Camila Cabello wasn't as innocent as we thought she was.
Actually, she even had a..friend with benefits or fuck buddy if you prefer more sexual terms.
And that one person, was Harry Styles.

Camila
Harry was going to be here, and I didn't know how more I could take. I wanted him, I needed him.
He made me feel special, and I want that feeling again.

I started to think about the moments we shared at the back of my tour use before, and the moments we shared in his hotel room.

It gave me a rush that I completely missed the past few months.
I felt dirty and a little naughty for thinking the things I was right now, but I couldn't help it.

I needed Harry, right now. I unconsciously let out a moan,"Camz..?" Lauren asks, her voice clearly confused as of why I moaned. "What? It was a..yawn."

She nods, slowly. "Well lets get to the award show." She says, and I nod.
As I smoothed out my dress, I remember how his hands went down my body in slow motion as he-
"Camila!" I sigh, before we got into the van towards the award show.

~

We walk in, and I felt my heart beat out my chest. I continued to look around, trying to find Harry. But then I felt a grip on my waist,"You look incredibly beautiful in this dress, Camila." A familiar raspy voice said, and then his hand lowered to my bum. I needed him even more.

"Not in public." I say, in a hushed tone. He smirks,"How about the back room?" He whispers, in my ear while nobody was looking. I couldn't hold back the moan, as he sneakily squeezed my bum through the fabric of the dress. He smirks again, my moan answering the question for him.
He lead me away from the celebrities, and towards where nobody was at.

He opens a door, and we hurry inside. "This looks more like a janitors closet," I say, looking at him with so much need. He shrugs, before he slid his hand under my dress, instantly earning a moan from me. "I've been wanting this," He whispers, as he slips the dress off of me.

I moan again, his hands roaming around my body. "Don't be too loud, babe. Don't want to get caught, do you?"

I bite my bottom lip, staring at him. He slid his hand into my underwear, and I bite my lip hiding the moan that was threatening to come out. "What do you want me to do to you?" He asks, his voice leading me to let out a light, soft moan. "Anything."

He smirks, as he started to quickly finger me. I couldn't stop the moans from coming out, and if someone was behind this door that could easily heard me. But I didn't care.

"Please." I mumble, as I was getting closer and closer to my peaking point. He entered three fingers, fulfilling most of my needs. But I wanted him..inside of me.
But I stopped him, before I unbuttoned his shirt.

"My turn." I smirk, and I rub my hand over his erected member through the black jeans he was wearing. He moans, and I smirk again knowing I was the cause of it.

"Stop with the teasing." He says, moaning again. Before he quickly took off his jeans, I put my hand on his member and stroke. He moans, as I go up and down.

"I need you, right now." He mumbles, his breathing fast. I take off the remains of my clothes, his hands roam my body again before stop at my chest. He gives my breast a squeeze.

Then he suddenly slips himself inside of me, and I moan loudly. He goes slow, and couldn't take it anymore. "Stop teasing..go fas-" I didn't get to finish my sentence, before he already did what I said. He went faster, into me. I moan,"Harry."

He moans too, as he went even faster. He pushes his lips onto mine, slipping his tongue into my mouth. "H-Harry, I'm close." I stutter, and he nods,"Hold on, babe."

He goes fast, before pushing himself all the way into me, fulfilling all of my needs. I moan loud, and yell his name. Before he pushed out of me. I come, and it felt like one of the best sex we've ever shared. "I missed this." I admit, out of breath. "Me too,"

His kisses my lips,"Wait, I didn't wear a condom." He says,"I'm on the pill."

He smirks,"You knew we would be having sex tonight?"

"No, but I hope we would. Personally I like the janitors closet more than the bedroom." I smirk, and then he puts his hand on my naked body.

"Round two?"