Past is Past

~SEULGI~

It's been so long since I saw him. It's been so long since I hugged and kissed him. I missed him so much. But does he feel the same? I think No.

Should I just accept the fact that we are not meant for each other?

I still love him . It's been 3 years... 3 years of hiding from him. Why do I need to hide? I just had to.

Flashback

My parents told me that we need to migrate to America. I don't know why. They said that it is for the best of me. I really don't want to go because of Jimin.

Jimin is my boyfriend for 6 years to be exact. I love that man as much as I love my self. He cared so much for me, but I feel that I haven't given all that I can give to him. And I feel that my love for him is lacking since I got into Kpop. But he didn't hate me at all, infact he loved me more than ever. I feel very guilty for the fact that I should leave him already.

"Uhmm Seul." He said in the middle of our practice.

"What?" I asked

"You look sad tho. Is there any problem?" He asked while caressing my cheeks. Maybe I just can't hide my sadness, it's actually because tomorrow is our flight.

"None. I am fine. Let's just continue dancing." We danced and danced. This might be our last dance together, might as well cherish it.

"I will just take you home." He said cheerfully. He didn't fail to make me smile.

home

"Seul goodbye." He said then I gave him a peck on the cheeks, then I waved my hands when he started walking. As I walked inside our home, my tears started to run down my face.

"Hi mom." I said.

"Seul your dad had his flight today. Wait; are you crying?" My mom asked so I hugged her tightly.

"Mom. Do I really need to go to? Mom I can't leave Jimin, I just can't." I cried while hugging her.

"I am so sorry my dear, but it's your dad's order. You know that we can't say no to him. Not ever." She said while cupping my face. I just nodded and started walking away.

"Mom I'll start packing my things now." I said as I went to my room.

As I got inside my room, my tears started to flow more rapidly. I will surely miss him. I tried to look on my phone. My lockscreen is a picture of me and him while practicing [look at the mm]. Suddenly a message from Jimin popped up.

Fr: My Life♥
Goodnight my dear. I love you so much.
I think I should break up from him. It is for the best of us.

To: My Life♥
I am really sorry Jimin but I think I already realized that I don't love you anymore.
As I was typing those words my heart is breaking into pieces.

Fr: My Life♥
What do you mean?

To: JIMIN I changed it already.
What I mean is we need to break up!!!

Fr: JIMIN
But why? You know how much I love you. Seul I gave you all just for you to be happy.
I was crying so hard while reading his message. I just turned off my phone. I started packing my stuffs while crying. I didn't noticed that I fell asleep already.

Airport

This will be the last Jimin. I hope you can understand. I will miss you. I hope you can find someone better than me. I hope she can make you happy unlike me who only chose what my parents told me and didn't fight for our love. Park Jimin I love you and goodbye.
I want to say these words to him but it's too late.

end of flashback

~JIMIN~

I found a new girl already. Her name is Mina. She's now my girlfriend for a year. We started as friends and she made me really happy with the times I was really sad because someone left me. She left me hanging around. She just asked for a breakup and that's it.

flashback:

9:00 am ; Monday
I was running to their house to ask why she broke up with me. The door was locked, I wondered why, because there is always someone here. I saw their house's care taker to ask him where is Seulgi's family.

"I am so sorry Sir Jimin but they already went to the airport." He said.

"Airport? Where are they going?" I asked.

"They haven't told me sir but as far as I know is there flight is 9:30 am." He said.

"Oh thanks." I rode a taxi cab to go to the airport.

As I went there I saw my uncle. My uncle is the manager of that airport. I asked him if I can go inside and he said yes. I ran to the airport and roam around. I can't see Seul. I looked at my watch it is already 9:32 am. How can I see her now? Her plane probably flew already. I kneeled in the airport not minding the others. I was crying really hard.

"Seulgi! My Kang Seulgi!" I shouted. Someone gave me a hanky. We went outside and sat on one of the benches there.

"Hello. My name is Mina. Your name?" She asked.

"Oh thanks for the hanky. By the way my name is Jimin. Nice to meet you Mina." I said. That's where it all started. I fell for Mina afterwards and we became lovers. She healed my wounded heart. But she don't know anything about Seulgi.

end of flashback

~SEULGI~

My mom told me that I should back to Seoul with Wendy tomorrow and she will be left here with dad. Well I met Wendy in Canada and she became my best buddy. She is also a Korean. Well her Korean name is Seungwan but we are used calling her Wendy. She has a boyfriend named Mark Tuan who is currently living in Seoul as well. She was the one who helped me move on from Jimin, but yeah I still can't move on. Now we are going back to Seoul again, I think all the feelings I tried to hide for three years will be felt again. All those sadness and regrets.

"Seul have you moved on already?" Wendy asked me.

"Wendy, honestly I don't know and I don't want to know." I said sadly.

"Okay. If that's what you want. Let's start packing." She said and I agreed.

a day after; at Incheon Aiport
I hope I won't see you again. I don't know what will I feel or what should I feel. And worse is I don't know what will I feel if I will see you with someone new.

"Seul we're back home." She said happily.

"Yes home!" I said cheerfully.

We're both walking. My mom texted me if I we are here already. I was about to reply to her when someone bumped me. My phone fell down as I picked it up. I was really hot tempered that time.

"Yah why are you so ca---" I was cut off when I saw his face. I saw him again but with another girl. It hurts. I wanna cry infront of him because of jealousy, but I don't have any right because I am just an ex who left her boyfriend. It's what I asked, I asked him for a breakup and now I need to face the reality.

"Seul let's move out of here. And besides we are going to meet Mark's friends right. You know they are so good. And I think you know Jaebum already right? Let's go." Wendy said and started dragging me. Maybe she felt that I wanna cry already that time.

Being an EX is really difficult to handle. Especially when you're the reason why you broke up and still you can't move on from the past. As people says Past is Past. He's happy with someone now. Maybe it's the time to be happy to with someone new.

---The End---

Hope you guys liked it. It's very short tho, but I hope it touched your hearts.

Thanks for reading.