Three little pigs my verasion

Once upon a time there were 3 little pigs the 1st little pig's name was Tony he build a straw house,he though he was a guenis.The 2nd little pig's name was Samy,he build a wooden house,he though his house was the best.The 3rd little pig's name was Oliver,he build a brick house,he though that his house was the strongest and he was right.And there is one more person left the wolf his name was Rex,he is in the mood for some pigs.One afternoon Rex the wolf was walking around the town and in the mood for some lunch,2 minutes later Rex stopped by Tony's house he went infront of the house and said "little pig little pig let me in!" Tony didn't hear Rex so he started to play his video games,"little pig little pig let me in!" Tony stopped playing and said "not by the hairs on my cuny cun cun!" "Then I'll huff and ill puff and ill blow your odd straw house down!" AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! "The house fell poor Tony,Tony ran and ran till he stopped at his brothers house Samy, "little pigs little pigs let me in!" Tony tryed to tell Samy that Rex was at the door but Samy just keeped on painting."Little pigs little pigs let me in!" Samy stopped and both of them said "not by the hairs of our cuny cun cun cuns no wait I think it's cun cun or cuny cun cun cun cun never mind that!" "Then I'll huff and ill puff and ill blow your house down!!!" "Yeah like you can!" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!Unfortuntly the house fell down the 2 little pigs ran and ran and ran till they went to there other brothers house Oliver "what are you 2 nukleheads doing here!" "There's a wolf out there they both said "oooo...don't be silly wolf season isn't till October!" So Oliver didn't belive them so Oliver went back to playing his flute "little pigs little pigs let me in!" "Not by the hairs of our cuny cun cuns!" "Then I'll huff and ill puff and ill blow your house down!" "Try and see what happens!" Oliver said AAAAAAAWWWWWWWHHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!AAAAAAWWWWWHHHHHOOOOSSSSSHHHHH A----a--AaaAaaawwwwwwhhhhoooossshhhh!"I can't! Rex stated to feel bad for scaring the 3 little pigs so he apologized he begged for the to accept,and so they did,so children from that day on Tony Samy Oliver and Rex the wolf were best friend forever.

THE END