Guilty

"Cora Jackson,you have been found guilty for the death of Maddie R," those where the words that basically ended Cora's life as she knew it. She turned around to see Maddie's parents clutching a photograph of Maddie in their arms, crying. Cora's own mother was tearing up, actually believing her daughter was capable of murder. "You shall be sent to the Insanity Prison for life," the judge slammed his mallet down as two broad guards grasped Cora, the jury beginning to throw things at her. "I swear, i found her like that! I would never do anything to hurt Maddie," Cora cried, struggling in the Guard's arms. Words mixed into a roar of noises as she was dragged out of the building, strapped into a van, driving to the place she will spend the rest of her life.

          ~One day later~
They had officially arrived at Insanity, the giant grey brick walls loomed over them as they drove in. The place had thousands of security measures. Cora had been completely stripped in front of strangers, dressed into a white shirt and a black ruffled skirt. They placed a white mask over her mouth, tightening it so she wouldn't be able to talk, or bite. "Wait here for further instructions," a female had told Cora blandly while strapping her hands behind her back. The lady left for a moment, and all Cora heard was the chanting of people saying,"Fresh meat~."
"All of you shut the hell up," the boss, Cora guessed, yelled at the prisoners. "Welcome to Insanity, we apologize for the extreme measures," he chuckled while nodding to Cora's mask and cloths. All she could do was shrug, and barley that. "I want to inform you that this prison is unlike any other. Here at Insanity we don't want to keep our prisoners crammed up in a single cell for an entire day. So we've bought exactly four square miles of this land to let our prisoners wander. Of corse you have to be in your cell at a certain time," He chuckled again, making her think he was crazy as well. "I should let you begin socializing with the others, they'll be your only friends for the rest of your life," he began laughing harder, taking Cora's mask off and unstrapping her arms. "Have fun," he laughed while shoving her into a long hallway, locking the doors behind her.