Gathered

"Hello !!" He said, waving with a wide smile on his face.

"What are you doing here ?" I asked kinda yelling while making my way to the kitchen.

"Well this is my mom, you're my brother I'm back to my home since MY OWN BROTHER kicked me out of HIS house!" He said pointing at my mom then back at me, speaking like he's saying the most obvious thing in the world.

"I- I didn't kick you out !! You left after getting in ... with people against me!" I shouted getting in the kitchen and pushing him out of my way to the table to take my seat, I remember our argues in this house before, but as I pushed Robin feeling his strong chest I realized how much we grew up and how much I missed every old thing in here, I realized how long I've been away from my family, I missed everything, a lot.

"Well maybe if you gave me a chance I would have thought about it and did the right thing" he said pulling my chair away before I sit on it to prevent me from sitting, I think so we can continue our argument while standing face to face.

"Well maybe if you didn't shout and asked me before taking any steps I would have given you a chance!" I said quietly taking the chair back to sit on it.

"Maybe if you acted like an older brother I would have asked you" he said walking away to take his seat, as well, as he hat down I noticed how everything became quieter, no one is talking except us.

"Ah- I- I- ... whatever !! I'm not getting into this conversation!!" I said with a higher tone than before to end this conversation.

"Because I'm winning !" He replied with a smirk on his face, he is such a stupid guy, he is the one that was getting in a gang and he thinks he is right, I would smash his head if he isn't my brother, I only ended this because my mom and my aunt are here.

"You're a kid!" I said putting a bigger smirk than his on my face.

"I'm a kid that about to beat you"

"Beat me? Oh please make it a physical fight and let's see you, cocky"

My mom was leaning on the wall watching us, usually she used to end up hitting me on my shoulder and hitting Robin on the back of his head telling me how I should take it easy more with Robin since he's my younger brother, and telling Robin how he should respect me since I'm his older brother, but she was just watching us with a smile and her hand was on her chest.

"Mom?" I said questioningly while Robin started to eat, because since there is food then Robin is out of anything doesn't include eating. Idiot.

"It's okay, it's just been a long time since you both were here, filling the house with your voices" she smiled, I noticed as tears was gathering in her eyes, she walked to the table to start eating and aunt Ella followed her.

"Oh where is your lovely girl?" Mom asked, mentioning a good point to remember !

"Oh right!! she's upstairs! ... one minute ... oh and ummm how did you know about her ?" As I asked Robin coughed several times and looked away pretending that he didn't hear a thing, so yeah it's Robin !! I rolled my eyes as I was getting up.

"Oh Justin did you ..." mom was about to continue but I know what she is about to ask about!

"Mom! Like please !!" I said and aunt Ella started to chuckle, looking at my mom with a big smirk, oh god, I know that they planned this between each other, I mean they're sisters after all!

"What?! I was just wondering" My mom said chuckling too.

"Ah no they just ..." Robin was about to talk, explaining my relationship with Silver but I stepped on his foot smashing it, since when everyone became interested in my own life ?!