EXO-Lay

Y/N P.O.V

You were walking toward bf/n and your house. You were going to welcome him home since its been a while since he's been here. You took out the spare key that he gave you and unlocked the door.

Y/n-Jagi-

You stood there frozen as you watched bf/n turned to you in horror with another girl in his arms.

Bf/n- Y/n I can explai-

Y/n- I don't want your explanation. Please by all means continue eating each others faces!

After I yelled at him I ran out of the apartment crying my eyes out. I went to Lays apartment. You rang the door bell and a few seconds later lay opened the door. His eyes widened as he looked at your puffy red eyes. He hated whoever or whatever made you cry. He let you inside and asked you what was wrong.

Lay P.O.V

Y/n-My jerk of a boyfriend cheated on me.

After she said that she started crying. I wrapped my arms around her and comforted her. Later my door bell rang. I went over to answer it. Whan I opened the door anger filled me completely. How dare he come here.

Lay-What? I growled.

Bf/n- Is y/n here?

Lay-No.

He sighed.

Lay-Dont search for her.

Bf/n-Why shouldn't I?

Lay-Because she's hurt by you and if you dare hurt her fragile heart again I will end you. You hear me?

I glared at him and I didn't realize but I was grabbing his collar. He looked at me with an annoyed expression but there was also a hint if fear in his eyes. The staring contest ended wen y/n walked to us.

Y/n-Who's at the do-

She froze. She looked at him with angery and sorrowful eyes. She looked at him with pure hate.

Y/n-Get.Out.

Bf/n-y/n just let me-

Y/n-I said.GET!OUT!

She had tears in her eyes but she held them in. There's my strong warrior. What I loved about y/n was her strong heart. I actually love everything about her. If I was her boyfriend I would never hurt her. Bf/n left and y/n collapsed on the ground. I ran to her and helped her up.

Lay-Are you okay?

Y/n-Nae...o-oppa?

Lay-hmm?

Y/n-Can I stay here tonight. I don't want to go back to the house I share with him.

Lay-Of course. Anything for you.

I kissed her for head and laid her on the bed in the guest room.

Lay-Good night,y/n.

Y/n P.O.V

I woke up in a unfamiliar room. Then all the memories from yesterday came flooding into my head. Oh I must be in Lay's guest room. I sat up and stretched. I walked to the kitchen following the sent of pancakes.

Y/n-Mmm. Smells good.

Lay-Thanks. Go wait in the dining room.

Y/n-kay.

After a little bit Lay came in the dining room with a stack of pancakes and a bottle of syrup.

Lay-Y/n I wondering if you'd want to go to the park?

Y/n-Sure, when.

Lay-Around 3.

You checked the time. It was 12.

Y/n-Okay.

Suddenly Lay got up and took his jacket and walked to the door.

Lay-I have to go somewhere but make sure to meet me at the park at 3. Okay?

Y/n-Kay.

You never actually asked if Lay had a girlfriend. He probably does seeing how hansome he is. You passed time watching (whatever you want to watch). Before you knew it it was 2:30.

Y/n- I should start getting ready. You took a shower and put light makeup on.(If you don't wear makeup just pretend.) You put on your jeans from yesterday and got one if Lay's Tee's. You walked to the park since it was only a 1 minute walk. When you arrived you saw Lay sitting on the bench. You wanted to scare him. So you sneaked up behind him and yelled...

Y/n-Boo!

Lay-Ahhhh!

Y/n-Hahahahaha.

You sat down next to him.

Y/n-So, what did you want to tell me?

Lay-Y/n, I really like you. I've liked you for a while now. No scratch that I've loved you for a long time. I wanted us to be more than friends. But you ended up with bf/n the day before my confession. I want ask for your heart. I swear I will never hurt you. You mean the world to me Y/n. So I'm asking you. Will you be my girlfriend.

After that he grabbed my hand and too out a bracelet. You had your left hand covering your. mouth and you were to shocked to speak so you just nodded. He put the bracelet on your wrist and kissed you. He didn't kiss you like that jerk did. He was soft yet passionate.

Lay- I love you,Y/n.

Y/n- I love you too.

A/N Sooooo how was it. I reached 100+ reads on my story Can I...Love. Also BIG shout out to Creamyberrybb who voted on all my chapters. I love you chingu! That all I hope you enjoyed, Park out