~1~ Why Mr. Craws Why?

Chapter 1: Why Mr. Craws, Why?

Monday, October 12

Lacey's POV

He just had to do that, didn't he?

Mr. Craws just officially became my least favorite teacher.

Why couldn't we just pick our own partners like we normally do? Why, all of a sudden, did Mr. Craws feel like ruining my life, to pair me with HIM?

Kyle Kirkman. The "bad boy," player, rebel, whatever you want to call him! He's the one that causes trouble and makes teachers want to explode every time he stepped foot into a classroom. He gets detention at least once a week, if not more. He was also a player, and had a new girl every week.

He made me sick. Like, so sick. I HATED those kind of guys. You know, the typical, clichè, bad boys. The players. He's one of those boys that ruin other peoples' relationships because he had sex with the girl. It's awful.

Throwback time! One time, in eighth grade, Kyle dated this girl. Before she was dating Kyle, she was dating another boy, who was friends with Kyle. But one day, the girl broke up with her current boyfriend, and then later that day, was dating Kyle. Let's just say, the two boys are no longer friends.

And that was in EIGHTH grade! Four years ago! He was doing his player ways all the way back in middle school, ruining other peoples' relationships!

"Lacey, right?" I was snapped out of my trance by HIM.

Kyle Kirkman. I hated him, in case you couldn't tell that already. Wait, you could? It was that obvious? Good. Do you want to know why I hate him? Yeah? Well, sorry to break it to you, but I ain't telling anybody for a long time!

I rolled my eyes, and bitterly replied back through gritted teeth, "We went to school together since kindergarten, and you don't know my name? Really?"

He looked taken aback. Ugh, he's so annoying! "No, I was joking. I know your name. You're Lacey Blout."

I rolled my eyes again. He's such a fucking dick. Yeah that's right, I cursed! Believe it. Even though I may be a "goody two-shoes," I still curse.

"Wow! You know my name! Congratulations on learning the name of the girl you-"

He cut me off. "You do realize that I didn't do it, right? It wasn't even my idea! It was all Nikki! I had nothing to do with it!"

I snorted, not believing him in the slightest. "This is actually quite amusing, really. It's funny to see you making up excuses." I patted his arm in a way I would do to a five year old. "It was real sweet of you to try, but I know you're lying. But I've moved on, the past is in the past, and the future is bright and in front of me!"

I finished my mini speech in a cheerful voice, and Kyle looked stunned.

"The only bright thing in front of you is the light at the end of the tunnel." Kyle muttered under his breath.

I chuckled. "Is that really all you've got? Wow. I think that's an all-time low for you. Can you get any lower? Oh wait, yes you can, when you go down to hell for doing you-know-what in sixth grade to me. Do you want some ice for that burn? It's probably not as bad as the burns you're going to feel when you're in hell! I'll try to send you a care package, with ice for ya. Ok? Ok."

That was fun. A lot of fun. To tell him off like that! I sighed happily. I need to do that more often.

"What the fuck? Lacey, what was that? You think I'm that bad of a person?"