Author's Note

Hey guys! As all of you may not know, I am new to this and it's officially my first book! I am not a good writer but I hope that I will do well. This book may or may not meet your expectations but I still hope that you can support me by adding it to your library! Wattpad has always been providing me with amazing books that keeps me addicted for hours. 

In this account (( I currently have two)), it's all based on writing and just letting my thoughts flow. If you guys want, I can add some nice books to my reading list and "recommend it". 

I don't really know if this book will work out or nah but let's give it a shot shall we? 

xoxo

Charis❤

⚡⚡⚡

Prologue

"Everything in my life is not working out now, be it studies, family, relationships, I'm screwing it all up! I can't do this anymore but... I thought of you. I thought of how much it would hurt you if I ever left. I thought of how much pain I would cause you. I thought of how you would cry because your best friend was gone. I thought of how much happiness you brought into my life ever since the day we met. I thought of how much we fucked up together and went through all of it as a pair. I thought of how you would moan and cry at my grave for days if I were to kill myself. I thought of your hugs and smiles and I couldn't bear to do it. I thought about all those times when your hair would go into your eyes as your blue eyes twinkled when you smiled a genuine smile. And for the last time, I love you."

I looked into his striking sapphire eyes, as I finally said those three words, I love you. Henry looked at me dumbfounded, it was like I was speaking in Chinese.  After a few seconds of awkward silence, Henry lifted my chin and kissed me. It wasn't like any other kiss, it was mind blowing, I could feel the sparks between us as my lips moved in sync with his soft and wet lips. 

I felt something warm and wet swipe across my bottom lip and I realized it was his tongue. I opened my mouth a little, just so his tongue could meet mine. When that happened, I was lost for words, the feeling was... amazing! His tongue started to roam my mouth and slowly, the kiss wasn't like before it was getting hungrier, more passionate each second. It was like he was devouring me. He nibbled as sucked furiously on my bottom lip while his hand went under my shirt to explore every inch of my body. His mouth left mine for a while and I realized how much I missed his warmth. But before I could react, I felt his mouth on my jawline as he trailed kisses down to my neck. I tensed as he got lower and lower. 

"Don't worry. If you can't do this, just tell me and we will stop." 

I nodded. He took of my shirt, exposing my body and started to plant kisses on my cleavage and on my breasts but what surprised me was that he kissed the scars on my arms. I froze. "You're beautiful." And at that moment, I believed him. He made me feel beautiful, inside out. He stopped kissing me but hugged me instead as I lay on his bed, his warmth radiating me. I was unconsciously  rubbing his chest and abs, I hurriedly pulled away and blushed. Oh gosh, I didn't even realize his shirt was off. 

"Come on, let's get some rest and get to school together tomorrow. So I can brag about how beautiful my girlfriend is. I love you Maddie and I always will. Even if you cry, even if you push me away. I will always be by your side." Henry flashed me his signature smile and kissed my forehead as we both drifted off to sleep, with him by my side. 

At this point, my life was perfect. It all seemed right.