Part 1 The unknow ghost

Okay so this is where it started I was probably 5 or  6  I forgot what day it was but I remembered that house I lived in Cali for 7 years many people told me that a family of orphan children used to live here like a child I will lie and say IK I was on the news which I didn't ha but the first night U know that one night when the house is empty with trash and a few thing u unloaded I remember house it looked and house the energy and feels I'll get at the house every time I entered but still anyway I will be hearing many things like people laugh like a play ground at a park or an elementary school but I'll get scared I'll see the fire place and walk up to it but I was a little asleep still because I woke up out of no where so I got scared and try to run back to my mom but I knocked out on the living room floor the month went by and the only first week would be pretty creepy till one day I was with my friend my best friend her name was Samantha and Isabelle but I'll never talk her  only Sam but We were talking bout the new drums on tv I saw the night came as she was leaving and I stayed at the door till they left and I went to my room and slept because it was a long day so I woke up again out of  no were so I stayed in bed staring at the roof the room was filled with darkness I was finally closing my eye till I herd a little kid playing the drums it was weird because the next day Sam came and said she heard the same this so that night I de sighted to sleep in the couch I remembered staying up all night scared as a car past by I saw the head light flash by and I stared at the air vent and saw a little boy with some toy drums I ran to my moms rooms and slept there  I was terrified I can say I cried to sleep that day with fright well this is all bout that house and in part two I will tell i the scariest thing in my whole life it was before this too.