New York

Collin

I stir in the uncomfortable seat I've been in for the past forty three hours. I huff at it's tearing leather poke at my skin.

"Collin, Chill. We're almost there." Erin laughed, drumming her fingers on the steering wheel, "I can't believe I let you drag me into this." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"It isn't that bad." She laughs turning left, I scoffed and pulled the 'In Utero' album from the compartment on the side of the door, I pulled the pink disc and slid it into the stereo.

Erin squeals as 'Serve the Servants' plays through the speakers. I roll my eyes at her behavior as I crack a small smile.
I hum the song to myself as we pull into a fancy looking hotel, "What the fuck?" I snap my head towards her, "I thought you said it was a simple hotel!" I yell eyeing the twenty story hotel, "It's a birthday gift, I've saved up y'know." She smirks, "I thought we only had enough for two nights in a motel." I said climbing out of the blue 1990 Volkswagen.

I pulled my worn out bag out of the back seat along with my small suitcase. I pull the duffel bag over my shoulder and trudge into the hotel.

I eye the polished floors and the chandelier hanging above the coffee table in the middle of the lobby, The fresh air blows onto my face as I follow Erin to the front desk.

She ruffles her wavy brown locks and tucks the hem of her 'Oasis' shirt into her ripped jeans, "Hello, welcome to Busch Hotel." The man says applying a fake smile eyeing our grunge, punk clothing.

"Hi, the room it under Chambers." She says slapping on an even faker smile. He types away on the large keyboard keeping his eyes glued onto the screen of the fairly large computer.

He nods, "Ah, the master bed room." He says walking into the back room. "Did you see the way he looked at us, fucking asshole." I scoff clutching the bag strap.

"He's misunderstanding us, just because we dress the way we dress doesn't mean we are reckless and savage." She says crossing her arms, clearly mad. "Old people." I roll my eyes, "Tell me about it." She scoffs.

The man quickly walks back to us handing us a key with a certain room number, He places the key into Erin's hand and types away into his computer, "The room is on the top floor." His raspy voice says, We simply nod and walk to the elevator.

Erin adjusts the strap of her bag and pushes the button for the top floor and the doors close.

"What time does the concert start?" I ask leaning against the wall, "Around three, It's eleven." She says glancing at her watch, tapping her foot.

I pull my red and orange locks behind my ears feeling the elevator get higher and higher. I feel the floor shift below me. We trudge out of the elevator, Erin rummages through her bag searching for the key she threw in her worn out duffel bag.

She walks to the second hall as she rummages, I hear hollering coming closer and closer to us, It's a pair of two with another slowly following behind them.

I see a man with green hair run in the hallway, "I'm gonna smoke so much pot!" He screeches.

He halts eyeing Erin, He wiggles his eyebrows at her as she rummages through her bag, I stare down at the floor trying not to laugh, I hear another set of footsteps coming closer and I tug on the hem of my long flannel, I adjust the rolled up sleeves riding up my arm.

He nudges the man with the fading bleach blonde hair, He smirks at her as she walks by, I break out into laughter as I cover my mouth looking at the floor.

They stop smirking and awkwardly whisper to each other.

Nice going, Collin.

I walk towards Erin as she twist the key opening the door. I walk into the white fresh looking room and plop myself on the bed near the window.

"I'm going to shower." I say pulling the clothes out of my bag, "Alright, hurry!" She yells as I make my way into the bathroom.

I slip off my shorts and remove 'The Doors' shirt loosely hanging on my body. I kick off my worn out converse. I remove the rest of my clothing and slide the hair band from my hair.

I turn on the water wiping the make up off my face waiting for the water to warm up, I remove the last of my eyeliner and step into the warm water, I let the sweat and dirt run off my body as I pour the shampoo into my hair, I scrub it furiously, washing the disgusting grease off.

I rub conditioner into my locks, letting it deep condition. I run the razor through my legs and thighs removing the stubble from the past two days.

I rinse my hair and body and quickly shut off the water, I wrap myself with the white long towel and dry my feet. I pick up my dirty clothes and waddle to the room.

"The shower is open." I say as she pulls out her clothing, "Finally! I thought you would never get out." She scoffs balling up her clothes, "I was only in there for ten minutes." I explain shoving my clothes into the duffel bag.

"It felt like eternity." She yells from the bathroom, She shuts the door and I hear the water soon run shortly. I laugh at her stupid behavior and rip open my suitcase.

I pull out my leather jacket along with my black top, I set those aside looking for bottoms.

I pull out a random pair of tights and shorts and close the curtains, I quickly dry myself sliding on my undergarments and slip on my transparent tights.

I quickly pull up my shorts and my top. I pull out my make-up.
I finish applying the winged eyeliner and throw it into my bag, I grab the dark red lipstick to finish off my face.

"Are you ready?" I yell closing the cap and zip up my bag, "Yeah, almost!" She yells, I sigh and grab my knee socks, I pull a pair of creepers out of my bag and slip the on, I grab the beanie laying in my bed and sag it over my head. I quickly put on my jacket and ruffle my hair.

"Okay, ready!" She smiles walking out, "Alright." I say putting my stuff away, I grab my leather vest and follow her out.

We walked out into the lobby receiving dirty looks from elders, We didn't care. It was our clothing that portrayed "a reckless and drugged life style." We smoke pot once in a while, not often.

We proceed into the car quickly and get away from the judgmental fucks, We pull out of the lot and make our way into the traffic.

I look around the city enjoying my surroundings, I rest my head against the seat and smile.

At least the city isn't so bad.

〰〰〰〰
Very bad first chapter kms.

-Me