What Did I Do to Deserve This? Alex Gaskarth One-Shot

Mac's POV

i was sitting in a corner in my room, thinking what i did to deserve all the pain and hurt in my life. First my brother is killed in a car accident, then my parents got a divorce and now alex is dating some bimbo. Everyone i ever loved or trusted is gone. I heard my mom calling me downstairs. When i got down there, my mom was sitting in the dining room, "what is it mom?" "honey you've been in your room all day, why don't you go for a walk" "mom i'm fine" "honey please for me?" "alrite fine" i went up to my room to change(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31465376). when i got outside, the sky was getting dark and looked like it was about to rain, but kept walking to the park anyway. when i got to the park and sat down, i realized that i was sitting on the bench where Alex told me he loved me.

Flashback

me and alex were walking to the park down the street from my house. when we got to the park, i started to think about the times my family was decent. i turned to alex, "you know my family would come here every sunday and we would play and mess around" he turned to look at me, "really what else did you guys do here?" i thought about it, "well we would have family reunions and picnics and anything else since everyone loved my parents" alex smiled at me and i smiled back until i remembered something, "but that all changed when Max died" max was my brother until he got into a drunk driving accident. alex looked at me concerned, "what do you mean?" i turned to face him, "my parents never fought before, but when max died they were constantly fighting and sometimes my dad would leave and come back the next day, but then one night when he left he didn't come back." i started to cry really hard and alex held me close to him, "mac, i want you to know that i would never leave you" he lifted my head and looked me in the eye, "i love you so much" i smiled a little while still crying, "i love you too"

End Flashback

I blinked a few times, looking around and sighing softly, i guessed i shoulda leave since the rain started to come down harder. I missed Alex so much; he was my everything. The rain was cold and it felt good against my skin. A crack of thunder sounded, followed by a whip of lightning across the night sky. I grinned, always being a fan of thunder and lightning. Tilting my head back slowly, I stared up at the gray sky, blinking every time water got into my eyes. The silence eased me, eased the pain, and eased my ongoing desire to spend just another minute in Alex’s arms. Sighing softly, I dropped my gaze onto the street, jumping slightly at a dark figure standing on the sidewalk. Taking a step back, I said in a shaky voice, “Wh-whose th-there?” The stranger took a step towards me, “You don’t recognize me?” My heart stopped as his beautiful voice rang in my ears. I couldn’t find my voice, let alone any words to force out. My body, my mind, my heart was frozen. “A-Alex?” I whispered, unable to speak any louder. He stepped closer, the pained expression on his face now visible. ”Hey,” He said, smiling weakly, “Long time no see.” All of the pain and anger started bubbling up within me, “I tried calling you! You never answered!” He cringed from the venom in my words, “I know, I’m sorry.” Tears of hatred poured from my eyes but were masked by the rain. “You’re not sorry, Alex. You’ll never be sorry,” I said, rolling my eyes as the hot tears poured down my cheeks, “alex what did i do to deserve this?.” He sighed softly, stepping closer again, “mac me leaving was never a punishment to you." "then why did you leave!" " I-I thought that if I left you, your family could go back to the way it was" My heart sank, “alex my family being screwed up was not your fault.” He looked up at me through his eyelashes, “are sure because ever since i came into your life your parents fighting got louder” I nodded, taking a step in closer to him this time. “As much as you think it's your fault it never was,” I said. i reached out and grabbed his arm, I felt a small spark the second my fingertips touched his bare skin, drawing me in closer. Alex stared at his arm, looking as captivated by the sensation as I was. We both looked into each other’s eyes, taking in the pain and sorrow. He smiled weakly and I forced a small one. “You’re still so beautiful,” He whispered softly, gently cupping my cheek. Instantly, I leaned my face in his hand, closing my eyes to absorb the moment. “I love you,” I whispered, opening my eyes just in time to see him press his lips to mine. I shivered intensely, lacing my fingers into his wet hair. He pulled me closer, my heart slowly mending with each passing second as our lips were pressed together. We hesitantly pulled away, grinning wildly, keeping our lips just a few inches away from each other. The rain lightened up and soon ceased, leaving us in the silence of the night. “Please take me back,” He whispered, gently brushing his lips against mine. I grinned, “I never let you go in the first place.”