| Chap.1 - Blank Space |

Bill was bored . He was just laying around , doing nothing.

His new house in Gravity Falls was boring. Well it was more of a mansion , a huge mansion in the middle of dark woods. But the house was filled with his ex-girlfriend's decorations.

Marzia had ended their relationship a few months ago , it was painful cause he deeply loved the woman. She had insisted in redecorating his new house. Above all their troubles , they were still friends. Marzia visited him frequently , cause Bill wasn't one for taking care of himself, and seeing Marzia everyday made his heart flinch.

Bill wasn't one for falling in love. He was kind of a psycho , and no wonder he hanged out with psycho friends, just like Vincent ,his college friend who is a suspect in the slaughter of 6 children in some Pizzeria. Marzia , above her beautiful auburn hair , soft brown cat eyes , cat like smile and thin fragile body ... she was in her own way a psychopath. She loved blood and horror. She loved the screams of people crying for mercy in them. She was his little murderous cat.

Bill shrugged the thoughts and rolled off the expensive 17 x 19 foot bed , covered in white Egyptian linen . He sat on the edge and rested his feet on the solid wood, filled with sheep and wolf pelts , all white and lovely. Bill looked around in the room.

The room was huge and the walls were also white , white based paintings of nature and clouds with gold frames, brown wood furniture to match the huge wooden bed frame. The left wall of the room was actually a window to the lonely and scary woods , were trees looked like people and wolfs wondered around , far away from the central part of gravity falls. The window was solid and kept the cold out , and the white and gold curtains covered the sun when it shined in the morning.

He watched the glass door of the bathroom that showed a white bathtub in wooden floors , with white ceramic and white towels.

He looked up to see the large sparkly crystal chandelier Marzia had brought. On the bedside table , also brown , had a picture of him and Marzia with their pugs. He smiled at the gold framed picture and opened the drawer on the bedside table. He took his razor.

Bill ,with his golden looks dropped back on the bed , looking to the white and sophisticated room. All was white. White meant Innocence , or a blank spot. He wasn't Innocent , not at all , and he certainly had a canvas in his new life. He wanted to fill the blank space he had in his heart with something.

He pressed the razor against his pulse and pressed.

Bill didn't want white in his life, he wanted something else than Nothing.

He dropped his arm to the side watching with dizzy eyes has the blood polled in the white sheets.

There was also red. The red that made him laugh as he saw the white go away. But red doesn't stay forever . Not like the white.

He loved to see the blood staining the blank space he had. He wanted to fill his canvas. He wanted something different.

Bill closed his eyes feeling the only thing that made him happy now fly away from his vein to the canvas of his bed.

Not so white anymore heh?