Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande Butera was born on June 26, 1993 to Joan Grande and Edward Butera with half brother who was realities to her mother Frankie Grande in the state of Florida. As she got older she took her mothers maiden name and became known as just Ariana Grande. Ari was first noticed at age 8 when she performed the national anthem at a Panther hockey game. At her school Ariana got a lot of play roles and solos she got the lead of Annie in one of her school plays. Ariana got her big break in 2008 at age 15 staring in the Broadway musical 13. After being on Broadway, Ariana decided to take on the roof of Cat Valentine on the Nickelodeon TV show Victorious from March 27, 2010- February 2, 2013 from age 17-20. After Victorious Ariana started to star on another TV show series Sam & Cat where she still played the role of Cat Valentine along with actress Jeannette Mccurdy. This TV show lasted from June 8, 2013- July 17, 2014 from age 20-21. After the show Ariana had already been signed to Republic records to be on the Victorious soundtrack and after Sam & Cat ended, she decided to work on an album. On August 30, 2013 Ariana Grande released the album, Yours Truly at age 21. Ariana had hit singles like The Way sold on that album. Ariana was finally recognized as a major success pop singer. Around the time that Yours Truly Ari also was known for her signature high ponytail hair. After Ariana released her album My Everything, on August 22, 2014 at age 22 she was recognized as a Pop Star. Her brother Frankie Grande, said that ever since she was little she said her dream would be to become a pop star and he said how happy he was that it came true for her. After her 2 album successes Ariana decided she would go on tour. Ariana is on the Honeymoon Tour 2015 🌙. The Honeymoon Tour is from Februrary 25, 2015- October 15, 2015. Ariana's dog Toulouse Grande is now doing modeling for Coach Pups and Ariana has been very supportive of the modeling as you can see pictures of Toulouse on her Instagram page. Ariana also has a new single soon coming out called Focus On Me. She also has a line out called Ari and in the line she has a fragrance, lotion, roll on perfume, Ect. Ariana Grande will also appear on the TV series Scream Queens alongside the star, Emma Roberts and alongside Nick Jonas.