Chapter 1

I lay my head on to Danes chest as we both watched the beautiful collection of stars that illuminated the whole sky. There was a deafening silence that surrounded us. Only a few occasional times an owl will hoot and a bird will tweet. I sighed in content knowing this was perfect. Just us two laying on the grass watching the stars.

"Tara" Dane whispered causing me to shiver.

"Yeah" I whispered back.

"I love you"

I looked up again smiling with happiness. I loved hearing those three words come out of his mouth.

"I love you too"

Dane stared into my eyes as if he was still staring at those stars. He cupped my face and slowly he leaned in. Just at this distance I could feel the static energy between us. Once our lips connected we weren't in control anymore our body was. Our lips moved in sync, I could taste the fresh mint berries that we had eaten earlier on.

We both stopped, gasping for breath at the short, quick but heated kiss. As quick as the kiss was Dane pushed me onto the grass and as he hovered above me he whispered in a husky voice 'your so beautiful' whilst his minty breath fanned my face. Before I could answer our lips reconnected again and it was faster, harder and more firmer than the first. I grind my hips into him as the kiss deepened. Dane tugged on my lip asking for access and reluctantly I opened up for him. He slipped his tongue in and began kissing me furiously with so much force. Then he stopped.

'"W-why did you stop'"

"To do this"

His lips then grazed my ears and he slowly made his way down my neck by sucking and biting on it. I moaned in pleasure as I felt a tingling sensation down there. He then unbuttoned my jeans and slipped his hands down. I felt his hand softly touch my knickers and I was so paralysed by the sensation that up roared within me before I realised what he was doing.

"Wait Dane s-stop n-not here" I stuttered trying to recover from the heated make out session.

"Oh alright, well I guess we should go back inside and finish what we started" I laughed knowing what he was referring to and I was just as eager to continue this as he was.

Suddenly Dane picked me up bridal style and began making his way back into his house. I started shrieking for him to put me down but it was lost between my uncontrollable laughter.

Dane opened the door that lead to his garden and quickly closed it before he ran up the stairs with me still in his arms. If it was any other moment I would be worried that he was going to drop me but it wasn't any other moment so my mind was filled with thoughts of what would take place in his room, on his bed. Thankfully for us no one was home since his parents went to stay at a hotel for the weekend to 'relax' but we all know what that means.

Dane kicked his bedroom door open and then threw me on to the bed. Without hesitating he began removing his clothes and so I copied his action. In less than 20 seconds we were both in our underwear. Dane had a glint in his eyes. That same glint I knew which meant that he was ready.

He climbed on top of me and began slowly kissing and nipping at my collarbone. He then stuck his tongue out and began licking his way downwards towards my stomach. He glanced up whilst doing this making my insides melt and I suddenly began to feel hot and bothered. I felt his hand travel up towards my bra and in a swift movement my bra was unclipped and it dropped onto the bed. I picked it up and threw it to the side not caring where it went. Danes beautiful grey eyes then travelled my body and darkened as he stared at my revealed chest.

He began tracing a circular motion with his index finger on my knickers and I began squirming from the pleasure. My breathing quickened rapidly.