Chapter 1

This is an experiment I may not continue this because I know it probably will suck.

Ch. 1 The unofficial meeting  (normal pov)

As morning rolled around a 16 year old, tri-colored hair, boy named Yugi woke up to go to school. The only good thing was the one day of the month he didn't get bullied was today. Yugi walked to school on his normal path but, when he got to school someone pulled him into an ally.

"Hi, Yugi ready for another lesson." A voice said.

"B-but t-today is my day off I-I only get one a month on the last t-Tuesday and t-that's today s-so please let me go Ushio." Yugi and stuttered out his sentence.

"Not that type of lesson shrimp we have someone new in the gang the only problem is he's  very dramatic. Oh, also he's going to be in all your classes and watch over you so only we can hurt you." Ushio the gang leader said as a boy with starshaped tri-colored hair stepped out from behind him, and Yugi had so much in common you could say the were related. The only difference between them is that the boys hair had crimson tips where Yugi's was violet. Also his bangs shot up like lightning bolts where Yugi's framed his face.

"I-i'm f-fine thank you n-now I got to g-go." Yugi said running to class. The gang was right the that boy was in all of Yugi's classes. Soon Yugi realized a difference in there eyes too, his were crimson while Yugi's were amethyst. As Yugi walked home that night he realized the same kid following him. All the sudden he was pulled into an ally and when he looked up he saw Ushio.

"Do yoyu see what I mean he is always going to follow you yet?" Ushio asked with a sinister smile. Yugi gulped and nodded as Ushio stepped out of his way. Yugi ran home and locked the door behind him as he thought how much he was going to get hurt tomorrow.

*End of Chapter*

I know this sucks but real quick. I do not own Yu-Gi-Oh. Please comment what you think.