Prelude

Christine Montrose a 19 year old girl with brown hair, soft skin, hazel eyes and nice smile moved to London when she turned 18 the past year, she used to live with her parents in Cheshire, England when she was younger, but after her mom passed away a couple of years ago she and her dad decided to move to the big city and try some luck. She found a temporal job while studying acting; she was working at a coffee shop in London. It was a Tuesday evening, the sky was cloudy and the weather was very cold, she was working as always and she needed to take the orders, a boy just got into the coffee store and sat by the window, she got closer and looked at him in the eyes.

-Excuse me, can I take your order? -she asked looking at the lad.

-I'd like a cappuccino please -he said staring at her.

Christine stared at him for a couple of seconds after taking his order, then she went to get the order and came back to the lad, she still was staring at him confused, without saying anything at all.

-Thank you -the boy smiled and took the coffee from her hands.

Christine didn't left, she kept staring at him and he started to feel uncomfortable so he smiled and took a deep breath.

-Is something wrong? -he asked and she smiled.

-Harry? -she said with a little bit of confusion on her eyes, smiling.

The boy stood in silence impressed, then he looked away and let his breath out, then he looked back to Christine.

-Yes, are you a fan? -he asked cheerless faking a smile.

-No... but I could be one -she smiled with joy on her look.

The boy didn't understand much, so he smiled at her.

-How do you know my name then? -he asked confused.

-You used to work in the bakery back in Cheshire... -she said looking away cheerless.

-Cheshire?! -he yelled impressed, he then stood in silence trying to remember.

After a couple of seconds both in silence the boy looked at her again.

-Christine?! -he asked impressed and excited.

-Yes -she answered with an excited look.

-Oh my Gosh Christine, it's been so long! How are you? -he asked a little bit hyper and excited.

-I'm great Harry, I lost communication with you after the X Factor... -she said cheerless.

-I'm sorry about that... I didn't mean to... -he said looking down.

Christine looked right into Harry's eyes and smiled, she took his hand.

-It's okay, I'm glad to know you're doing great, Im sure the bakery misses you -she laughed and looked back at his eyes.

Harry blushed and laughed with her too.

-You have no idea how much it has changed -he said looking into her eyes.

-The bakery? -she asked wondering.

-No, my life, everything -he said smiling.

-I'm glad to hear that... -she said.

She let go of his hand but kept looking into his eyes.

-How've you been? You've grown so much... you look so... different -he said.

Harry blushed and checked her out, Christine smiled and also blushed.

-I'm living here in London and... I'm engaged -she said faking a smile.

Harry looked at her shocked, she just smiled at him without saying a word, then he smiled back.

-I'm... I'm glad to hear that... -he said patting her back.

-You know... it was very hard for me when you left for the X Factor... but when you got into the band it was even harder... because we just stopped talking... -she said cheerless.

He looked at her feeling guilty, then he took her hand.

-I know and I'm sorry Christine... I shouldn't have done that -he said.

She let go of his hand and got up from the table.

-I have to keep working... -she said cheerless- it was nice seeing you -she smiled.

-It was nice seeing you too, we should hang out sometime -he said smiling at her.

-We should -she smiled back.

Christine and Harry exchanged numbers and she went back to work, Harry kept staring at her while she worked taking more orders, then he left the coffee shop. He couldn't believe he actually saw after all this time an old friend, and not only an old friend but one of the most special friends he has ever had, Christine was one of his bestfriends back in the days, she always went to the bakery where Harry used to work when he was younger and they became very good friends, they shared everything, they trusted in each other very much and they were always together. Unfortunately one day Harry decided to pursue his dreams and started to pursue music, luckily he got it and now he was living his dream, touring all over the world with his new four bestfriends, but he never knew he would actually see Christine again, after they lost contact he thought she was gone forever. He never told Christine how he felt about her when they were young, but Harry had a huge crush on her but never said anything because he didn't want to lose what they had, he didn't want to lose that amazing friend Christine was. Today when he saw her again, all these feelings started to appear again, but she... she obviously kept going with her life, and she was engaged, who would've thought? Christine getting married... How times changes.