Cameron Dallas Crush♡ A Y/N Story

(Play the music while reading to make more sense :P)

Cameron's Pov

I was at Starbucks with my bro Nash until I looked at her.. She was so beautiful to be honest. She had nice curly hair and she was a little shorty with a nice shape. "Dude who are you staring at?" Nash said interrupting my stare. "Oh what? Sorry bro I spaced out for a minute, what's your question?" "Nvm dude forget it." He said chuckling. Later On I resumed starring at her man wasn't she so beautiful. This time Nash gave me a shove catching me starring at her. "Dude are you serious just talk to the girl." "What do you mean Nash? Who are you talking about?" I asked nervously. "Cameron I'm not dumb, you've been starring at the same girl for five minutes it's pretty obvious you seem interested in her."

"I don't know man I'm kind of nervous what if she thinks I'm weird?" I asked.

"Really... C'mon dude grow some big balls, she's just a girl goooo!" He said shoving me into her. She quickly turns around looking at me with a little chuckle. "Woah. Well Hi too you too." She said chuckling some more. "Oh! I'm so sorry see my friend Na-" she cuts me off "No don't worry it's fine don't sweat it babe. I'm (Y/N)." She sweetly greeted. "I'm um..Cameron." I said looking embarrassed. She blushed and understood the fact I looked nervous.

Your Pov...

"I think I heard about you before. You starred in Expelled." He looked so adorable the fact he was nervous to talk to me, but he blushed how I recognized him. I had a feeling he liked me. I raised up his chin and looked at his beautiful brown eyes. "You can talk to me I'm not gonna do anything to you." He held both of my hands and said....

"Well (Y/N) your very beautiful and I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me this Friday." I was shocked the fact he just asked me out. I didn't know what to say i mean it's Cameron Dallas but why not give him a chance I mean he was brave enough to ask me. "Awe I would love too!" I hugged him tight has he carried me a little twirling me around.

Cameron's Pov...

My heart was beating so fast after she said yes...

Afew minutes later...

We sat down alone together and started to get to know each other until Starbucks was closing. Nash decided to wait in the car. I wish (Y/N) and I chatted longer though.
She held my hand and kissed me in the cheek and entered her Car looking at me mysteriously.

The moment she left I noticed she slipped something in my hand. It was a little rolled up paper. I unrolled it and read it.

Y/N's Letter...
"You are so far the sweetest boy I met I hope this goes far pick me up at 6:00pm" ♡♡

I looked up from the note smiling ear to ear heading to Nash's Car. "How'd it go Bro?" Nash asked me. Dude everything was just.... absolutely perfect."

The End.. =)

Story Made By: G0ldenCrimess which is me lol, but make sure you comment and give me credit for writing this , more will be coming soon.♡♡