Surprise.

-Want an imagine? Just ask.-

I was scrolling through my Twitter timeline. My interactions keep blowing up, due being to Liam's girlfriend. I was laying on the living room couch. Bored. I keep seeing Liam and the boys faces on my timeline. Liam at his concerts. I hate missing him. The last time he called was yesterday night, to say goodnight. I was dozing off when I heard a knock at the door. I don't know who it is. I got up and ran to the door. I opened the door to only be attacked. 

"BABYYYY!!" Liam yelled as he hugged me and spun me around in a circle. He laughed in my ear. I giggled with delightment. I can't believe he's back!

"Liam!! Put me down!" Once he put me down, he smiled the biggest smile I ever saw. I ran up to him and hugged his chest. He hugged me back. I felt a tear strand down my cheek. Liam looked down at me and noticed it.

"Itzel, why are you crying?" He said as he picked me up bridal style and sat me down on the couch. He sat beside me, with my legs on top of his lap.

"I just missed you so much!" I gushed. He looked at me with guilt. 

"I know! I should have brought you with me!" He said as he put his head in his hands.

"No, babe!" I said as I rubbed his back trying to comfort him. He looked up at me and instantly smiled.

"I have a surprise for you. But we're going outdoors, so.." He trailed off and I got the point. 

"I'll be ready in ten minutes." I responded. We both knew it was going to be more than ten minutes. I rushed upstairs and peeked out the window. It was around noon. The sun at it's peek. Blazing warmth tingling my skin. I ran to our closet, which I took over most of the room inside. But he did have enough room for his belongings too. I grabbed a colorful shirt and a pair of shorts. I undressed and put on the new clothes.  The shorts were a little big so I put on one of Liam's belt. I changed the belt buckle so it looked original. (A/N That's her outfit. ->) I walked to the bathroom and straightened out my hair. I brushed it through and let it be. I guess it didn't take that long. I walked out of our room and down stairs. Liam was on the laptop. He was on Twitter. It looked like he was Direct Messaaging sombody. 

"Liam, I'm ready." I said with a cheesy smile.

"Oh!" He looke startled and immediatly shut the computer off. 

"Well let's go." He said with a cheerful smile. He got up and and grabbed my hand. We both walked out the house and got inside his silver car. He drove. 

"So where are we going?" I said flipping my hair over my shoulder.

"You'll see." He grinned and took off.

**Finally finished. Sorry, Itzel it took  a while for such a short chapter. I had so much to do. It overwhelmed me.