Chapter 13

💫Saturday afternoon at Capital City Mall💖

Ezra, Zek, and Amber went out shopping for clothes to wear at the party. "Though we go to a shitty school, atleast our families have us loaded." Zek said holding up a velvet tux. "Yeah but we're being casual" Ezra said grabbing it from him. Zek huffed and looked around for something else beyond his paycheck.

"Why don't weeeee just thrift?" Amber suggested. "I mean we could, but let's get one thing and get out of here, I got a late shift tonight." Ezra said impatiently. "Two". Zek added smirking. "Okay, fine whatever just meet back here in five. Accessories, kicks, and/or stuff that's on clearance" Ezra told them both. They split ways and browsed for the goods.

😗🤑moments later💳💸
"That will be 1300 creds" the cashier droid stated. The three groaned, putter together half their allowance, and gave it to him. The droid scanned and printed the receipts and gave them their bags. "Good day & thank you for shopping at Capital City Plaza" the droid said.

"So much for getting one thing."Amber sighed. "Actually two Ammy." Zek said holding up his bag. "We literally are carrying the ENTIRE STORE in our bags!" Ezra exclaimed holding up the shit ton of bags in his hands. "Did you buy the entire clearance rack, holy fuck Ez." Zek cringed. "No I- ugggghhh." Ezra groaned frustrated by the fact he spent a third of his paycheck...again. "He must have wandered al little bit past clearance." Amber whispered. "Who are you telling? Poor Ez, he looks like he's carrying "fuck it one trip" grocery bags."he whispered back.They both giggled. "ahaha so funny." said sarcastically.
~~~𝘛𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘚𝘬𝘪𝘱 𝘣𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘭 𝘎𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘷𝘰𝘶𝘴~~~
The trio continued their casual convo on the way to Zek's place. Exhausted from walking at the mall, Zek crashed into a a nearby couch. "Man I am BEAT!" Zek exclaimed as he stretched his limbs only to be interrupted by Amber plopping down next to him. "Yea, same." she yawn lean on the opposite arm of the couch.

'Well, I'll just make us something then.' Ezra thought. He went to the kitchen and looked to see what he could make for him and his friends. "Sooo, what are you guys in the mood for?" Ezra said opening a fridge. "Anything that will fill me until I'm in a coma." Zek yelled. "What about a thick white load from Danny Barnes?" Amber asked jokingly. Zek chucked a pillow at her face and she squealed. "Shut...your fucking mouth." Zek said through tight lips and gritted teeth. Amber giggles under the pillow that was thrown at her.

"Is everything okay in there??" Ezra asked as he began making Italian sandwiches. "Yea, Amber is still chattering about the big spend weeeee did earlier." Zek answered before snapping his neck back to Amber give her a death glare.

She shrugged and whispered, "you won't be the Zelda Virgin forever you know." Zek buries his face into his hands as he blushed from embarrassment. He let out slight frustrating groan loud enough for Ezra to hear.

"I'm almost done ya big baby, geez do you get hunger pains that quick?" Ezra said in response to the sound. He kept muttering to himself as he grabbed chips & soda.

He left the kitchen announcing he made lunch.

𝐇𝐞𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐈𝐆𝐆𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐄𝐑'𝐒 𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊 𝐈𝐍 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄. 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰. 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫😭𝐌𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐔𝐗. 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤